Chapter 33: Mate or not

Okay now here you must not read if not liking lemon moments! 

This will be the one and only warning okay. 

.

.

.

-Aizawa's P.o.v-

-A few minutes before-

I watched as the old lady led me outside. My dear (Y/n) bickering in pain hurt me more than a punch to the dick. 

"What is it?" I asked. The little lady turned and sighed. 

"I won't take control here nor will I take responsibility for her--" 

"But isn't that your job in this time--" I cut her off. 

"No. I haven't dealt with this since her mother's time. You know what to do to stop this. You care for her right?" She cut me off this time. I fold my arms. 

"Of course I do-" She cut me off again. 

"Then go do what needs to be done and quick I'll go see All Might. He might a few things if not. Lock the door. You'll need it" then she scurries off down the narrow hallway. I watched her go then re-opened the door. 

"A-Aizawa?' the Neko (h/c)-nette girl croaks weakly making my heart punch my chest. I kneeled down and started rubbing her hair and head being mindful of her kitten ears. 

"It's going to be alright okay..." I say she spaces out for a bit. I felt my hand was cold when I ghosted it across her forehead. She was uncomfortably twitching. 

"N-no! Stay away from me" she says weakly turning on her side. I only worry even more. Then I heard something click she turned sitting on her knee's. Flicking her tail side to side. Confusion plastered across my face. Then she licked her lips. Then shook her head like she was trying to fight herself back. 

Damn you, Recovery Girl!

"(Y/n)?" I say trying to calm her down. That didn't work. She panicked. She jumped off the bed gunning for the window in an honest reflex, I jumped up and pulled her back with my scarf. 

"L-let me go! I won't be able to control me!" She yells fighting her throbbing desire rocking throughout her body. This is going too far for my liking. Why did I have to be here at a time like this!?

"You're scaring me (Y/n)! Just calm down!" I shout. Her thrashing against my scarf. There was a point trying really. I tug her back, smacking into me. Ow. Her hot body on mine. 

"L-let me go!--" her eyes were right in front of mine. I gulped swallowing my guilt. Then she did something making a shiver of pleasure and fear run down my spine. Her soft wet tongue licks down up neck slowly leading up to my ear. I shuddered, trying to get up only for her to freak out more. 

"I-I'm sorry!" She struggles against the urges of her body. 

She licked my neck again. I sat her up merely holding her down. Her bra came loose I covered her quickly. Blushing and breathing heavily echoed in the white room. 

"Why!? Why is this happening?!"

"(Y/n) stop--hey!" she pounces on me. Her bare plumpy chest on display again. I blushed covering her up again with my Scarf. 

"How did she even get out of it!?" 

I looked up into her eyes. They weren't the eyes of (Y/n). 

Those eyes of a craving heated animal. I gently pushed her back onto the bed. She once again pulled me back ripping off my top. Well shit, her eyes hungrily traced my toned body. I growled using force now.