Chapter 22: Notebook

-Third P.o.v-

You poured more shampoo into your palm dividing your (h/c) hair strawberries aroma entered your nostrils. You just hoped everyone will be okay today. 

Yesterday was a huge shock for me. 

"(Y/n)! Are you nearly done!? You've been in there for more than 20 minutes"

"Dad you're exaggerating!" You shoot back. You heard a grunt from outside the door. 

"Just hurry up and head on to school. Oh! Also, Takuma's mother called us.  She says thanks for saving her son! Also, there's a package on the counter for you okay?"

"Okay dad" You washed out the shampoo getting one last rinse then turned off the shower. Grabbing a towel you always put your wings away when you're in the shower but why do you keep thinking about what that psycho said. 

Aizawa. Him, he loved my mother? Nah someone like him can't love. You don't know, he just comes off like that type of guy. 

No biggie, you got dressed revealing your huge wings through your uniform tying your hair up neatly. You put some perfume on and head downstairs to see a package as my dad said on the kitchen counter.  

You looked at the tag: 

To: (F/n) (L/n)

May your way be as truthful as you fly

That's a bit weird. You shook tha box, something heavyish moved inside. You opened it carefully. Inside was a letter with a dark blue object in the middle. 

"From, Shouta Aizawa!" You shouted covering your mouth straight after. 

"Wait for what?" the dark blue object was a book a diary, it looked at least over 10 years old but still usable. You picked it up, it was a bit heavy, more or less. "W-what?" you stared at it it had one word stretched across the front of the crackling cover. 

"(M/n)'s" 

This was your mother. No doubt. You smiled before grabbing the crispy light letter, tearing it open, there was the letter nicely perched. But as you were about to read it your dad comes barging through. 

"Come on now! Or you'll be late! Your school is about to do something extra today! School sports festival!"

"Dad! You're at home! You don't need to use your heroic form! You're pushing it!" You called back then there was a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it!" You flew over to the door, cause you can straighten yourself out you opened to the door. 

"Hey, there (F/n)!" a husky voice beams with a small wave. "Takuma!" You squealed tackling him in a huge hug. 

"How are you holding up!? You're okay, right? Sorry I could--"

"Shh. It wasn't your fault, you saved me with a kiss" he smirks. You reddened, standing back up folding your arms like a 5-year-old. 

"S-shut up baka! This is not a snow white fairy tale! I was only trying to help" You admit. 

"Come on! Let's go to school!" he said. 

"Okay, just let me grab my bag!" You went over by the counter, staring down in silence at the letter, gritting your teeth you shoved it at the back of your bag, along with the diary. I'll read it later. 

"Hey! Want a ride to school?" You raised a brow at the raven kid. He chuckles, bending down the turns into a huge wolf, he bows down for you to hop on. You smile.

"Okay!" hopping on, he waves behind you back to your dad (who changed his form). "See ya later dad!" he waved at us. 

'Wow! This much better than having to fly!' he howls going faster but with caution for others around us. We get to school excited. I held his hand on the way to our class room.