Chapter 21: Safe with me in your arms

-Your P.o.v-

There were things on fire and broken building parts still falling. I pulled up Deku, well on my lap, so he's sitting up better. 

"Hey! Midoriya! Are you okay?" Eijiro runs towards us. Then we realized he'll found out if he comes any closer. 

"Oh no!" 

"Kiri-kun wait!" I called, but then a wall of dirt formed in front of him we sighed in relief as he went but to the entrance. 

"Thanks, Cementoss, you saved my butt," Dad says tiredly. 

"Well I've always been a fan of you All Might" he chuckles lightly, "Thank you Sensei" I muttered trying to stand but my legs gave way and I fall on my side. 

"(Y/n)!" The green head crawled over to see me grit my teeth.  

A-all the after pain comes back now! Argh, it hurts! 

"We need to get her to the Nurse's office! Get recovery girl ASAP!" my vision went fuzzy. I felt myself being lifted up and carried. 

"D-don't worry we'll get you help," he said. I passed out. Hoping whatever that psycho said is a lie. But one thing's for sure he wanted me so bad...but what for? The pieces to the puzzle are scrambled like fuses burning burnt. 

I need to find out what my parents were before...or this puzzle will only stay a mystery. Several pieces missing but...enough to fill up half the picture. 

-Time Skip-

I was outside of the USJ in someone's arms. I opened one eye to see Eijiro. I blushed squirming in his arms he freaks out then places me down well after I almost made us both fall. 

"Jeez, still move like a tiger aye?" he smiles scratching the back of his neck. I nodded shyly. 

"T-thanks. I guess' I shrugged unsurely. 

"You lucky you're not as badly damaged as Midoriya was a man how did you even hold back?" the spiky red head asks. 

"W-well, that wasn't even my full might Kiri" he blushes at the nickname. 

"O-oh. Say! You were quite the performer through! How did you do that with your wings!? What's is called? 'Thunderclap?'," he says trying to copy the move with his arms. I laughed. 

"Yes, it's called that" he smiles. I ruffled his hair, wait I patted it down but then it went right back up, I laughed at how he tired patting it down only to magical go back up. 

"Say. You really are a keeper" he head locks me. I giggled then licked his arm he in disgust pulls away. 

"What?" I say cheekily. He grunts pouting, "That's disgusting!" he shouts. Making me double over in laughter. 

"Oh...my lord! She's half naked!"  My eyes shoot open and I looked down only to cover myself up. My cheeks heating up into a flame. 

"Say Momo?" she turns, "C-can you make me a shirt?" I asked. She smiles making me one with slits for my wings.

"Oh, I need to check up on Deku and Takuma, I hope he's okay, but Aizawa...I hope he made it too" 

"Okay we should get these kids back to their campus there's not need to questioning them right away" he tips his bowler hat. I flapped my wings tired and sore. I might need a check up. 

"Ah, detective, what about Mr. Aizawa ribbet?" he sighs. 

"He gonna pull through, but he's got some manger organ disorder no signs of brain damaged but we don't know when his eyes will be healed" he clicked his phone off. "All Might is fine as well he's being treated by Recovery girl"