Chapter 29: Secret kept

-Your P.o.v-

His hot breath fanned my neck tauntingly. 

Dammit! How did he know I am Olympia! He must have heard Takuma say it! He couldn't have known otherwise! 

Then I active my demon tail and slipped it under his left leg. I bit my lip better making him fall over. He yelped with a grunt while I ran out. 

He CAN'T know me! Only Takuma knows me!

Tears cornered my (f/c) eyes as I ran back to the seating. I dusted myself off before I heard that Midoriya had gone out of bounds. I glanced up to see Todoroki's fiery side a flame. I shuddered at the sight before shaking my head. 

"Anddddd!" Present Mic yelled, "NOW! For the next round! (L/N)-san! V.S Todoroki-kun!" 

My soul jumped than head for the stairs. Observing red hot eyes bore into my skull. I knew it was Bakugou but I neglected it stopped right outside the entrance to me fighting the half and half kid. Ever since I've been within the seal of (Y/n)'s (f/f), regardless he doesn't know about me. 

But, I know all about him. 

I'm not even sure if the rest of (Y/n)'s classmates know me.
It's like they'll see a new and different person. Just that (Y/n)'s stronger since it's her permanent and original body. I inhaled deeply before exhaling. I rotated my neck to the side, stepping out fully.
The light of the sun and fire pits lit up my articles. 

I hooded my face as I stood still, a seasoned distance away from the ice and fire wielder. I took notes on his fighting style since I've lived with him for mostly all my life and he doesn't know it. Shame. 

I imagined he was really strong sufficiently to take me on.
Yet alone (Y/n). 

"Are you ready!? FIGHT!" Present Mic cued. 

Just as expected, Todoroki ran head-on at me while charging up his hand with a foam of ice coating his arm. I sighed as he got an inch away from my face. I ducked to the right with my hands in my pockets. I did an aerial landing flatly on the soles of the shoes I wore. 
He panted with a grunt to see that his forward attack did nothing. 

"Fight (Y/n)! I know you can!" he shouted. I grit my teeth my eyes staring harshly into the ground as I clenched my fists. 

I'M.NOT.(Y/N)!!!

I just looked up to him with the hugest smile. He shuddered to take a mere step back at my sudden change.
He didn't like it.
Not one bit.
I walked up to him with my hands now at my sides as I skipped a bit to him. He stood still. I was now right in front of him. My chest glazing his, then like a snake I curled my hands up and made a knife from my hand and pressed it to his neck. 

"WOoaH! Such fast skills! Amazing!" Mic shouted while I smirked. 

"What's that matter Todoroki-kun" I pressed it a little harder before he set his fireside a flame. I stayed still letting the flames take me and I created smoke around us. 

Blinding the rest of the viewers. I flipped off before kicking the back of his left leg caving him down to his knee's and I punch his back making him kiss the ground. He looked up weakly while I lifted my leg and did an axe kick to the back of his neck using the back of my heel. 

Knocking him out cold. I cracked my knuckles before opening my demonic wings. I smirked lifting the half and half by his hair then laughed chucking him over the boundary line harshly watching him fly then smack the ground.
Stone cold.
Hoots and cheers were heard, as I ran a hand back through my hair.