Chapter 46: You saved more than 'Me'

Warning! 

(Emotional chapter)

-Your P.o.v-

It was nightfall, well at least that's what it felt like in here. The chains leaked onto my hands and ankles hurt as for the source of my power really came from my wings, so if I got the chains of those. 

I will be free like a feather on the wind. 

I looked up seeing a male in the corner of the room, watching,  vigil -like watching us as the others went off doing whatever they do. It was hard to make out the features of the man. He was tall and had dark spiky hair.

He had a familiar hint to him. Like--I've been with him before. Many many years ago. 

"You got an eye problem?" he barked kicking himself off the wall, not moving into the light but his blue eyes locking with mine. 

I gasped as my mind whirled. 

"T-Toya!" 

Bakugou was still asleep as the dead. 

I whispered shouted at...who I thought I lost. 

A smile screeched across his features as he clapped slowly, almost sarcastically. It made my blood go cold. 

"B-but, Enji our father--h-he told me that you--"

"I died." he cut me off. 

", From being weak when really I survived with my wits against a loser hero who only used me as a post for his frame. Those fake heroes are everywhere!" he grits his teeth lighting his fist a blue flame and slamming it against the wall. 

A fresh burn mark appearing. 

"This is why. I have chosen this path. Mostly because of our sick ass-hole father and of course, wannabe heroes like you and sparky here" The boy I once looked up to as Toya muttered as he then walked into the light. 

Showing a completely different look from what I once remembered. 

"T-Toya--"

"Don't! Don't call me by that name! That name that our sick bastard father spat venom when using that name on me! And I don't want to hear it coming from anyone! Even you" 

I sighed looking down to the ground. 

This--this Toya this man in front of me who I once used to love playing football with...we no more. He had patches of purple-blue on his neck and collar-bone, half of his chin and bottom-lip and arms and ears. 

He's changed. 

"But now look at you. I thought bigger of you (Y/n). That little girl with (h/c) hair and big shiny (e/c) eyes. Hah. Oh how much I had wasted with you" he cackled bitterly sending chills to my stomach. 

Then I chuckled making him glance at down at me in my chair of chains. 

"This image look familiar to you Toya." I gestured towards the chains. 

Toya a.k.a Dabi's pupils widened as his throat went dry he turned his head, not daring to look at you. 

I smiled at a lost happy moment that I shared with Toya. 

"Remember? You saved me from Enji when he had chained--"

"Shut up" he spat sharply. 

"He chained me. Beat me" I continued. 

"Shut up!" he yelled. 

"But you were there" 

"Stop it!"