Chapter 8: Choosen

-Toshinori Yagi P.o.v- 

"It's her! It's really her!" 

I ran my slender hand through my shredded yellow locks the light in my den room toned her shallow body. A stray navy blue jacket wrapped around her an (f/c) scarf draped around her neck poorly. The thin paper started shaking from my fingers my eyes scanning the smooth writing. 

"Wait so Endeavor was going to adopt-wait never mind the two timing ass hole! Wait! It hasn't been signed yet i-it's been over 13 years she's been with him she looks so strong yet in pain huh?" 

I lifted the jacket to see some of her scars scattered across her torso and leading up to her back and the core of where her wings sprouted out of her pale back. 

"So fragile like a blossom petal yet unbreakable as steel, wait, her birthmark!" 

The tainted small black blossom of a satellite (f/c) flower on her the right side of her neck.

"Damn it's already devolving! Man, I should have taken her in! I've failed you (Y/n)...you and your mother"

"I'm so...so sorry (Y/n), what would your parents think of me" I sighed heavily getting a fluffy blanket and pulling it over her slightly shivering body. 

"I'm such an idiot, maybe I should let her inherit my Quirk? Maybe, but...no she's way stronger than I'll ever be" 

"I need to find someone worthy of this Quirk maybe if I'll make my appearance at U.A it'll be easier" I heard a sniffle from the couch. My eyes trial down to her she's awakening. 

I knelled down beside her she sits up slowly her pale hands rubbing at her adjusting eyes. 

"She looks just like her mother" 

Her attention turned to me instantly her eyes widened at my presence. 

"Hey (Y/n) how are you doing?" I asked calmly and collectively. 

"A-all Might?" I nodded making her freeze then she bowls out of the blanket and jacket tackling me to the wooden floor of my house in a huge bear hug. 

"Haha just like her mother" 

"T-thank you!" she thanks with a warm smile, I can see her mother in that smile, I sat up ruffling her soft (h/c) tresses. She giggles at my action then ruffles mine, now we're just missing up each others hair, she makes me feel...happy. 

"Okay (Y/n) your going to stay with me okay" she yawned bobbing her head as she knew already, " Okay! Here's better than anywhere anyways" her voice went low and quiet quickly. I sighed picking her up she was really light too. 

"How long have you gone without eating?" I question moving to the guest bed room. I set her down on the bed, her things already packed up against the far wall by a dresser, " Um...not long really but I am hungry" at that her tummy rumbled. I smiled. 

"Okay I'll let you something to eat just settle down and unpack or something okay?" she agreed, bouncing on the bed playfully while I roll my eyes walking out. 

-Time Skip-

"Okay, I need to go to the grocery store, want to come?!" I shouted with one hand cupped so it could reach her door, "Okay coming!' she shouted back dressed properly with her (f/c) scarf swaying she walked up to me.

We walked outside after me locking the door with a civil *Click* then moved on walking in utter silence towards to nearest food store. It wasn't a bad looking day, actually, it was beautiful the sun hanging loosely behind the white looking clouds.