Chapter 11: Exam p.t 2

-Your P.o.v-

I flew up high to get a good view of the city damn how did they pay for all this?! It's literally another city! 

Never mind about that. I spotted a small herd of three-pointers on the east side near the back gate. I dove forward no one had found the ones I found yet. I ached my wings making a huge thunder clap it cut cleanly through the bots like soft butter. That was at least....5 bots. 

(Maths time: 3 x 5= 15) 

"Okay...15 points good start--"

"7 minutes left!" Present Mic announced. 

I used All Might jumping spring to see two spare two numbered bots. 

(FWOOSH) 

(SNAP!)

I sliced through it with my wing. I can change my wings into elements of subjects. 

"17 points" I counted. Every time I caved more three bots they looked like they were coming for me really. 

"...t-that's....34 points...." Then I saw Midoriya with his worried impression I didn't need to ask him he was over thinking it. 

"H-how have all these guys gotten over 30 points already! No No no no!" 

I flew over to Deku only to be confronted by a huge '0' bot, bigger than the rest it made a huge entrance of its self with clouds of dust and mist circling it. I grit my teeth. 

"Try avoiding that one!" the guy's words replayed in my head. I thought about it for a second wait there must be why they've put this bot in! Then it hit me others ran passed me and Midoriya the glasses guy got a glance at us. We were standing there unable to move then I heard cries for help, I spotted the girl that had something to do with gravity. 

"H-help me!" she was crashed underneath some bots and bits of building pieces. I and Deku didn't hesitate but a bot that was crippled slammed hard down onto my wing I shrieked hearing the pop of its breaking. 

The 0 bot's huge foot clamped down closer to the girl stuck. I pulled free flapping my broken wing and lifted the block of concrete, "AHH!" I shoved it off the poor girl, pushing us away from being crashed like a grape then I heard a sudden...

(SMASH!)

I looked up...Midoriya had done it! He had done the 'All for one!' punch! Proud and scared he had completely destroyed his arm he had used, along with his legs being twisted. I was proud of him and he did it knowing the possibles of using that punch. He was falling whilst screaming.  My eyes widened after making sure the girl was okay I lifted myself up to my broken wing not helping at all. 

"Deku!" I opened my arms he looks at me then grabs me holding tight wrapping my wings around him I flew back down but my wings refused. Before I knew it I hit the hard ground...my other wing saving us from the fall the girl me and Midoriya saved puked out some sparkling liquid. 

"ACK! Ow!" I cried my body over reacting to the burning sensation. Tears running down my cheeks. I unwrapped my shattered wings over the damaged boy. His arm was fully purple signaling the huge bruising. 

"(F-f/n) s-saved me?" I heard him squeak. I couldn't move one he was on top of me two my body is weak. 

"Now now who got hurt?" an old ladies voice calls. I lifted one hand but I left wet lips touch them and instantly my wings healed I sighed in relief. 

"Recovery girl!" someone blurts. She then kissed Deku's head his legs went back the right way and his arm looked normal again. I sat up patting Deku's back.