Chapter 32: Wait...WHAT!?

~Your P.o.v~

The feeling got worser and worser. I jumped from my seat making it scrap back catching everyone's instant and confused attention. My glaze meet my teachers. I opened my mouth while rubbing my legs together. 

"M-may I go see Recovery girl? I-I don't feel so well Mr. Aizawa" I said slightly bowing. A grunt was heard followed by a "Hurry up" so I left before anyone questioned me further. Only a worried yet knowing look on Takuma's face made me shudder thinking something is really bad with me. 

My chest....heaved and heavy as I struggled to breathe. The heat inside my body radiated through out my body. I hurried even faster. Something my teacher says and then my body gave way under this unknown sensation. I-it feels...g-good...yet dangerous. 

Dammit! I need help!

~Aizawa's P.o.v~

I watched my worried and flustered student fast walk out of my class as I cleared my throat only to be stopped by something being called over the intercom. It was nothing of my doing so I just wanted for it to end as my boss ranting on and on about something I don't even think is irrelevant. 

My mind worried back to (Y/n). Her body looked hot and red....I've seen this before...why does it seem to stick to me? Then it clicked. Her mother...was like this when...Oh no! She can't be! Not now! She's earlier than her mother was. Dammit. I need to keep my cool. 

She will be fine. Recovery girl should know how to deal with this.

I hope. 

~Your P.o.v~

Once I got inside I flopped onto a bed and took of my top. Fanning myself heatedly. 

"W-what's wrong with me Recovery girl!?" I asked scared. Then my neko ears and tail popped out. Oh crap. The old lady walks over and told me to calm down. She took my temperature, my heartbeat and blood pressure. I sat on my hind legs. I let my wings slip back into my skin and waited for my result(s). 

"Oh no" she turned to her desk and picked up some type of calling device. It wasn't exactly a phone but then soon enough Mr. Aizawa walked in. I blushed cover some of my chest. (even through he's already seen my upper half like this before). 

"Yes? What is it you called me for?" she gestured for him to come over. He leans in as she whispered things audible for me to hear. His tiresome eyes widened. He looked at me then her. Back and forth before coming over to me with the old lady whirling in her chair over to me too. 

"S-so. W-what is it? Is is bad?" I swished my tail. They looked at each other before looking at me. 

"(L/n)...um...aw how do I say this Recovery girl?" I looked down at the lady before she shook her head. 

"Go on. Tell her" the old lady pestered not really wanting to continue on the topic. He sighs before looking back up to me. 

"Your body...um...well because of your Quirk(s) you've mastered a 'Mating' and also 'Mate' season. Due to all the animal instincts and traits" I blinked twice letting his words sink in. But before I could answer I felt pain vibrate piercing through my back and neck. I threw my head back letting out a small shrill high pitched scream. They both ran over each side and touched my forehead. 

My eyes screwed shut. Breathing hard and fast. 

"She needs to 'Mate' Shouta. Or the pain will be unbearable also...this is her first time. So whoever is her mate will be too. She needs to now. Or it will only get worse" she explained a little shaken. There was a pause before:

"We can't just pull anyone and be like 'Mate with her'". he argued. I let out another howl of pain. Making them both panic. "Well...she just needs to release. Satisfied to her own limit. I took her body nooks. She's not 'Impure'". the lady adds as I tried to keep my body under lock and key. 

Another sigh. 

"T-this isn't right" the tired pro hero mutters. I opened one eyes. Tears running down my cheeks. His eyes softened before kneeling down and gently rubbing my hair. Sweat and tears over whelmed my body. 

"I'm gonna go talk to All Might okay? Actually come here for a sec I need to talk to you" he does as I struggled to keep my heat under control. Aizawa scent is now over whelming my body. I can't take it! 

He comes back with his head hanging dangerously low. 

"A-aizawa?" I croaked my chest moving up and down faster than normal. 

"It's going to be alright okay..." something was off. I could tell in the tone of his voice. His voice...was...so dreamy. Wait what~!? I felt a warm but cold compared to my skin hand ghost across my forehead. 

Oh no this is bad. 

"N-no get away from me" I weakly turn only for him to worry enough more. Then my eyes clicked as they changed into the normal imprint of a cat. I turn and sit on my knee's. Flicking my tail side to side as I glance up at the confused male.I lick my lips. Then shook my head trying to over come my heat. No no no no!

"(F/n)?" Oh no he said my first name. I need to get out of here! I jumped up to gun for the window only he pulled back with his scarf. Damn!

"L-let me go! I-I won't be able to control myself!" I yelled fighting the throbbing desire rocking through out my body. This is getting out of hand. 

"You're scaring me (Y/n)! Just calm down!" I thrashed against his scarf. No use. He tugged making me fly into him. Falling over. 

"L-let me go!-" his eyes were right in front of mine. I gulped before I knew it. I licked his neck. My heat took over, "I-I'm sorry" I struggled to control myself only making me jerk more with pain. I licked his neck again. He struggles only making things worse. 

Why this!?

~End of Chapter 32~

*walks off* No thanks!