Chapter 6: Escape

-Shoto's P.o.v- 

(Btw u can still hear his thought u just don't say anything)

Another 4 dreadful years pass and go, I have to give it to (F/n) she's got game. We are now 12 years old still in training like it was the only thing that was meant for us. However, she always keeps that damn scarf with her it irks me sometimes. 

"(Y/n)? Can I ask you a question?" I sat beside her. (Y/n) reading a book or Manga. Wait is that Undertaker? Never mind. 

"I'm all ears Lynx " she started calling me that once when I saved a cat I like it and only when she says it. It means beauty but steel and tough. I'm pretty sure she's the pretty one out of us too though. 

"Ho-how did your mother die?" she froze then I got a sense that I said the wrong thing. 

"O-oh sorry never mind (Y/n)! Don't worry about it--"

"Fire" she cut me off. 

"Huh?" she stood up and walked out of the room. 

"Fire? Wait...Fire!?" 

"(Y/n)!" I called after her she merely turns her head but somethings off I stopped a few meters in front of her. 

"Fire...is what killed my mother" she mutters carelessly. Making my skin crawl I shudder. 

"(Y/n)--" she walked off. I gritted my teeth I glazed at the spare mirror in the living room anger boiled in me. In boiling rage, I threw an Ice shard at the mirror breaking it. 

"Sorry for asking (Y/n)" I head off into my room then I spotted her Scarf. Clean and neatly packed away on her nicely made bed. 

"It looks homemade and she came here with it"  

I walked over to it and softly glazed the top of the silky fabric. I saw something shine from inside her draw, I raised a brow walking over to it. I opened it without thinking. 

"Huh?" I blushed this was her underwear and bra drawer. 

"A-ah" Red cheeks erupted. 

"Whoa! She's already getting to that stage!" My heart thumped harder with my cheeks heating up and not by my Quirk. I moved my hand closer to the hand closer to the (f/c) fabric.

"W-why won't I move away!"  I heard footsteps. I panicked jumping under her bed blushing like a mad man. 

"Huh? Lynx? Are in here?" I bumped my head from under her bed. 

"Ow!" 

"Damn it! I blew my cover!"  I came out from hiding. 

"So-sorry" I sweat dropped rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly her face looks blank then she starts to smile then laugh making me more nervous. 

"Why were you hiding?"

"I--dropped something it rolled underneath your bed ahh see?" I pulled out my toy car. She slowly nods still giving me a weird look. 

"Listen, Lynx about before I'm sorry it's just can't stand...F-fire" she croaked I nodded wrapping my 12-year-old arms around her. 

"Neither can I" 

"Sorry I asked a personal question too (Y/n)" we stand there for a bit. The sun reflecting off our toned skin. I don't want to let go she's the only one who truly knows me the only one who has taken the beatings for my sake. 

I gripped her tighter making her wince a little. I pulled back to face her. Her face was fully red no doubt. My hybrid orbs soften at her cuteness. I bumped my forehead against hers making her the ends of her ears ting a dark red.