Chapter 28: See through me

From the previous chapter: 

But really...just...don't go too far okay. I don't want Takuma founding out and taking us away You know you hate that. I bobbed my head.

"Yea. I know (Y/n). Wish me luck okay"

'Good luck Olympia' I smirked clenching my fist, "I will beat you all"
I promised quietly to myself. 

***

My heterochromia (f/c) eye sparks in a need to spike someone down brutally.
My (h/s) (h/c) hair swayed dangerously slow with the slightly tainted breeze.
My lips parted as I exhaled a small cracked breath.
I glanced down at my different palmed hands. I went blank. 

'Hey...(Y/n)?' I asked. 

Yes?

'D-do you think that everyone will be scared of this side of us, I mean like. If I were to stay like this for a week we'll say here. But then everyone leaves me behind. Odd one out. Cut off. All because I'm not a goody-toe shoe like you?' 

There was a pause. I-I don't know Olympia-- 

I cut her off. 'They probably like you more! And I'm just the black sheep, bad girl! All good for nothing but terror and blood shred!' 

Calm down!  I stopped abruptly. I heard her sigh.  They will be scared at first yes. Another blunt pause. ...But...this is really up to you as who you see yourself as, good or just overpowered. These things can happen, Olympia. But...please treat us well aye? Like you said. We share the same body.  I sighed before heading off. 

'Okay sorry'  There was no answer so I kept walking off. 

"Okay now gents! Before the battles start! Let's get on to the side games!"I groaned before moving out of there way. I deiceded to get changed. Walking into the changing rooms. I opened my locker poorly caring if anyone was in here. 

Olympia-

'Yes?' I-I can sense someone in here...there is someone in here. Watch yourself. I stopped in mid changing my top. I turned my eye to the side. Looking all around. I was starting to feel eyes piercing into my skin, and all over. I shudder. Before shaking my head and getting ready. 

"(Y/n)" a voice I hated with all my soul called. The venom dripping from his foul mouth. I turned and glared. 

"What!?" I hissed. The fiery man only shakes his on fire head. "Come. I want to talk" I shook my head. "No asshole. I won't." I walked up to the door. He grabs my wrist sharply. 

"Now" he demanded. I smirked. Looking over my shoulder. He grits his teeth. So I thought I might as well say something I've wanted to say to this asshole of father. 

"Listen here 'Number 2'. I am not your...nothing. I'm nothing to you. So whatever you have to say. Shove it up your asshole dickhead. Also...I'm going to win" It's his turn to smirk. 

"We'll see about that when you face my boy-" I cut him off. 

"He's not yours and never should have been, also" I turned and walked off, "That's exactly what you said to me every time I wasted your Hybrid son. So...don't be so naive old man. It's pissing me off" I barked over my shoulder. Swishing my hair doing so. I heard a low dark rumble coming from the male. I bumped into someone I think. 

"Oh. Gomen I didn't see you" they said pulling me up onto my feet. What a weird guy. I hope I don't see him again. Okay, I have to admit.
This is exciting but also nerve-racking.