Chapter 30: Who are you really?

From the previous chapter: 

I looked all around me. Something's not right.

Then something happens. Something always bad happens...

To me. My (e/c) hues expanded.

"N-no"
I stared in horror. 

***

In the crowd...
My mother and father...
Standing side by side with twisted smiles on their faces.
Even after all these years...I still know what their facial features looked like. I spaced back and tripped landing flatly on my butt. I staggered back up quickly.
Looking back to where they were. They were still there. My father had his wings out. Looked mirrored comparing to mine. 

My lungs tighten. What is this? My mother raised her hand. And waved. I didn't move nor do anything. My Father shakes his head with a small smile tugging at lips. Then everything else stopped. I couldn't move. 

Hear. 

Think. 

I was stuck on the spot. Everything else around me blurred black and white as with my parents their clothes still in color as well as with me.
Then the waved me down. Beckoning them to come closer. I moved a wobbling step forward. Not sensing anything around me.
I kept going their arms out for me. Oh how much I wanted to run and hug them till we all turned purple and laugh our hearts out. 

I manged a small smile and kept going. I didn't see the rial in front of me. Nor did I know...This was a trap. 

"Come now (Y/n)," my mother says with a closed-eyed smile. My father doing the same. Another step. I was getting closer and closer to the edge. If I want over it I would die. I can't open my wings since one was still injured. Again. I didn't know what was happening to me. 

"Come (Y/n)~We can be together again~" they cooed. Dragging me by my hair into their death trap. I smiled taking another step, "That's it~  Come come~" they continued. The cool metal of the rial hit my lower knees. 

"Climb over," her sweet tone said, "So we can be together again"
I stood up and over the rials. Standing on top of them. 

"Come, come" they dared almost. 

(Y/n)! another voice called in my head. 

The fog cleared from my mind. I stopped from taking another step over to my death. 

'W-what--'

Don't listen to them! It's a trick!

'B-but th-their my parents--'

Your parents are dead!

I choked on my spit, but the truth hurts. 

Same with my mother! Now! Don't jump!

"Jump little one, we just want to be with you again! So we can be a family again"
But I didn't move. I clenched my fist slowly, shaking my head. I felt myself tug its way out of the chains. 

No. I won't. Never. Olympia is right, as much as I hate to say it. You are dead!

"N-no!" I screamed tearing through. I breathed out. Everything went back to its a natural color. Moving. Alive. I panted. 

'T-thanks Olympia--' Then gravity pulled at my feet. 
I slipped. My eyes widened. Oh shit. 

"OH MY GOD!" someone shouts. I fall down off the side of the railing. Screaming all the way. I tried to open my wings. No use. I tried to harden myself but I was too weak to. So I screamed, plummeting to my death.