Kusuo x Seven Deadly Sins

Start from the beginning

"We must! We work for the kingdom!" he pierced as Meliodas's face turned red in wrath. "Shh!" he was shushed by two others. "Sorry," he whispered. "But did you see his spirit level 3,500 was one and the other was 1,200!" Hawk oinked "Not to mention one's power and their intelligence," Merline grumbled. "I'm not sure their human," she added.

"No, they are, just not normal humans," Gowther said. "They can't be fairies their too large plus they don't have any wings in addition they didn't make any magical commands. With that, it also takes off demons and a few others." Gowther mumbled. "Really all that's left is an immortal or human. That's it." he shrugged.

"No human can have that type of power," Hawk added. "Well, then I don't know what they are," he said as he took a seat at an empty table. "We'll go out tomorrow," Melidas commanded as only a few nodded.

The next morning passed like a blur. They had already made a plan and some side information, and the plan was bulletproof. As they got into their town positions they headed to find the S.K.'s. Now knowing how each looked they were quick to find. Elizabeth went up to them ass she tried to seduce them (Which took a lot of begging from Meliodas).

She walked up to him and tapped one's shoulder. "H-hell, I seem to be lost can you help...me?" she asked feeling really awkward in the situation. She sticks out her chest hoping to get him to follow her. "And you need to go...?" he asked clearly unamused by her actions, his eyes quickly dart to the 6 of seven deadly sins. Finding out who each was and what was their task.

And pathetically it all revolved around Elizabeth. "I... need to get to the new tavern," she said forcing a blush up her face as she made a location. Kusuo raised an eyebrow as he held back a sigh in annoyance of her stupidity. "Right there." he pointed out as his hand was facing the outskirts of the town, and held a large yellow tavern placed theirs.

"O-oh thank you, would you mind joining me?" she asked. "I do mind," he said, a smile rose to her face. "Then let's-" Saiki's internal sigh building up "so leave me alone," he said as he walked to his brother while the blonde held in a laugh.

Saiki walked with his brother leaving Elizabeth on the front steps of a bakery.

~

"I'm sorry Sir Meliodas." she sobbed uncontrollably to her friends. "It's okay we just have to think of another plan," Diane said as she patted Elizabeth's head.

"Why do we need him?" King asked, "For the money, duh! We're running out of the good stuff. We'll take him to the king and bam! Money" Ban said as he threw away an empty bottle of ale.

Then the door to the tavern opened, "Sorry we're not open now..." Diane died off, everyone looked at who was at the door, the two S.K.s: Kusuo and Kusuke. They all got into a battle position as they prepared to fight.

"We don't want to fight," said the blonde "my brother heard you wanted to take us to the kingdom, coincidently we wanted to go to. Mind taking us there?" he asked smiling. "Uh...? What?" they all asked.

"I could just get there myself," Kusuo mumbled as he unknowingly was bound to get in this position.

~

Finally, after some time to argue, Kusuke and Kusuo took a taxi straight to their (thought) death.

~

Arriving at the kingdom took days, though getting into the large clustered city was worth it... for the sins speaking, Ban; the sin of greed was practically drooling over the money and the ale he was gonna get with it.

The sin's handcuffed them, even though Kusuke could pick the lock and Kusuo could just break it. The two pretended to be handcuffed while Meliodas and his gang looked very serious now. Meliodas took the youngest Saiki while Ban took Kusuke the eldest. They walked to the king's study room. "King I've brought you the S.K.s," Ban said.

He looked up from his desk and eyes started to tear up. He fell to his knees only a few meters away from the S.K's feet. "Saiki's I am so very sorry please forgive me! The ones who made the fliers are in the dungeon now, please forgive us!" he yelled as he cried.

After a good (and waisted) ten minutes the king stood up. "Now who are you fooling with those cuffs, take them off." the king commanded since the cuffs took off energy Ban and Meliodas didn't think that they would need to hold on them. Not a minute later Kusuo's where ripped off by himself and Kusuke picked the lock with his nails, setting him free too.

"Father, may I ask why you needed me here?" Elizabeth asked trying to understand why the S.K.s was wanted and how they had so much power. "Oh yes, that letter I sent you a few months ago, great that it got to you quickly," he remembered as he took a lot of time and effort to write the letter.

"I would like you to marry Kusuo Saiki. like your husband," he said pointing to the pink haired teen. It had obviously cut them off guard. As for Kusuo stood frozen, and Elizabeth started to cry "You promised I could choose mine!" she sobbed as she ran away. Kusuo scoffed "Why would I do that?" he asked. Though refused to take an answer, he put a hand on his brother's shoulder, "No Saiki's please, no." he begged. Then got angry "By the order of the Ki-" though the Saiki's heard no more.

Kusuo had teleported them back to 21st century England. "Remind me never to trust you again," Saiki said as he went to his home town of Japan. The Saiki's never saw the Sins or the royalty again and they never saw the S.K.s. Though it was one of the greatest adventures the Saiki Brother's have ever taken.

~

~Bounus~

Ten Years Later.

Kusuo and Kusuke both had a family now of their own, but one-day Kusuo thought to go visit his dear (-ly hated) brother again as they both owned a robotics and computer technology company. "So what's gonna be the name?" Kusuo asked as he walked into his older brother's apartment with no permission. Kusuke who seemed unfazed at age 29 "S.K.s Technology." he said pridefully. Kusuo shook his head "I even said I shouldn't trust you." Kusuo mumbled as he remembered himself saying that at age 16.

Kusuke slung his arm over his brother's shoulder "Time's change baby brother, times change." he laughed though was pushed aside, as Kusuo started to work on the following project.