Chapter Eleven

Harry: wear something sexy baby. I want to show you around.

What the hell did that mean??

Harry's text caused me to stand in my closet for almost a straight hour, shifting through clothes and debating whether an outfit was sexy or not, which of course, none of them were since I never exactly felt the need to look sexy, and that was probably my problem.

Did he mean like lingerie or like fancy sexy?

Goddammit.

A groan escaped me as I just decided to put on a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater that stopped about mid-thigh.

By the time Harry arrived, I'd had enough time to put on a bit of make up and style my hair, which only led me to getting frustrated from attempting to curl it, so I just re-straightened it.

"You look beautiful."

Harry commented as he smiled at me. A long sigh escape me as my shoulders slumped.

"You wanted sexy, but this was as close as it- ya know..got-"

I blurted, gesturing to my clothes, a blush tinting my cheeks.

"Babe, I was joking. I didn't mean you actually had to."

Harry smiled, stepping in and leaning down to press a soft kiss onto my lips. As soon as his lips left mine a grunt escaped me as I hit his chest gently with a pout.

"You could've told me that you ass."

"I was interested on your choice of clothing you'd decide."

He spoke, winking playfully at me as his fingertips trailing down my arm before taking my hand and gently squeezing it.

"Yeah, well, this is as sexy as I get then."

I laughed, smiling up at him.

"Hey, this is perfect for me so,"

With an eye roll, I grabbed my flat keys off my little key holder that hung on the wall with black metal letters in cursive that spelt out my name, before pulling harry out the door, slipping my phone into the back pocket of Harry's black skinny jeans, rather forcefully.

"Wow... Is this your car?"

I said as Harry led me to a white Mercedes Benz ( I had to refrain from bring up the name ).

"Yeah, my mum bought it for me- as what she calls "an extremely early Christmas present"."

Harry spoke, fishing the keys from his pocket and unlocking the door, his packers shirt blowing slightly in the breeze.

"Jesus, you guys must be loaded."

I laughed with a shake of my head. The most expensive thing my mom ever bought me was a house that we moved into, but which we both agreed on. Her insisting that she only bought the house for me ever since.

"I guess so."

He spoke, a light smile pulling onto his lips as he unlocked his car and opened the passenger door for me.

"What a gentleman."

I commented, leaning up and kissing his cheek softly before climbing in.

"Only for you."

He murmured with a wink before closing the door after me. My eyes followed him as he walked around the front of the car to his side, brushing his dark brown hair out of his face as he but his lip, smiling.

As soon as he got in, his started the car and put the car into drive.

"Where are we going?"

I questioned as he pulled onto the road.

"On a movie date, babe."

† † †

Luke: bruh, it's been a day and you haven't texted me wtf

Me: sorry sorry I've been busy okay bb?

Luke: don't feed me bullshit merc

Luke: you're cheating on me aren't you

Me: you're missing a fact

Me: we aren't dating

Luke: not what you sAID LAST NIGHT

Luke: OHHH BURNNNN

Me: I'm going to sleep.

Luke: oh fuck you

Luke: I'm funny as hell okay, you just don't give me credit

Me: Luke you didn't even make the old people laugh when we visited my grandmother in the nursing home-

Luke: dONT BRING THAT UP YOU PEASANT

Luke: I WAS OFF MY GAME OKAY

Luke: SUCK MY ASS

Luke: goddammit I have to go to band practice soon. tell me about this date before I leave u

Me: omfg

Me: it was fucking perfect

Not even the words to describe it, honestly.

Me: harry is so adorable, like all guys think girls love romance movies but he took me to see this "scary" movie and we like laughed the whole time pmfG

Me: and he held my hand

Me: and hE KEPT COMPLIMENTING ME

Luke: well hurry up jEASUS

Me: AND HE KISSED ME A LOT OMFG

Luke: omFG REALLY

Luke: WHOA SO WORTH WAKING UP AT 1 PM FOR THAT WHOA

Me: ihy gn

Luke: ilyt night bby <33

________

lololol sucky update whoOPS

ITS A FILLER BC IDK

I FEEL LIKE THIS STORY SUCKS?????¿