Preface

sug·ar dad·dy

nouninformal

plural noun: sugar daddies

a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young

woman in return for her company or sexual favors.

When people passed me by on the street, they never gave me a second glance. I wasn't worthy of one, I was plain. My features weren't beautiful, nor were they ugly- more along the lines of average. I was a settlement. I wasn't a first choice, to anything really.

For example, I was third in line for a job at my local coffee shop, my two elementary school friends, whom I grown apart from over the years were ahead of me,and of course, being they were beautiful and were more "optomistic",as one of the bosses had told me over the phone. They stood out to them and they both had gotten the last two available positions before they even considered me.

So of course, it would shock me that when I met five men, all by pure accident, that any of them would find an interest in me- let alone all of them.

I shouldn't have played them like that though, maybe I wouldn't be facing the heartache at the end, knowing I was hurting the men I loved so dearly.

Maybe I should've never agreed to what Luke made me do. Hell, maybe I should've meet even came to London. It could've saved us all.