Chapter Eighteen

10k update!!

ily all my cuties 💅💅

Harry's point of view

A laugh slipped from my step father's lips as my mother cracked another corny pickup line to him as my mother scanned through the rings as we window shopped in one of the countless cities she wanted to go today for a family day.

"You know one day you'll need a ring for Tristan- you should start looking now."

She spoke once my father excused himself to answer some business calls.

"I know mum."

I sighed, watching her as she gazed at the rings, her slender hand wrapped around my bicep as she glanced up at me, a smile tinting her face.

"My baby is so grown up."

She spoke softly, reaching up to cup my cheek with her free hand, a warm smile dominating her lips.

"Maybe who needs a haircut.."

She trailed off, holding back laughter as I made a face at her statement while she brushed some of my shaggy hair from my forehead while I protested. For a second she smiled before she looked up at me seriously, speaking quietly.

"What's that?"

My mother inquired as he tilted my head and examined my neck. A frown furrowed my eyebrows together as I let her turn my head slightly.

"I thought you and Tris were over this immat-"

"Mom it wasn't even Tristan-"

I groaned before my eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth, mentally shooting myself in the head as my mothers eyebrows raised and her eyes widened while her jaw dropped slowly.

"You're cheating on Tristan?"

Mercedes's point of view

"Louis, I'm so tired."

I whined as Louis and I stood at Colorado's airport luggage wait. Louis squeezed my hand as he kissed my temple and spoke into my ear, so I could hear over the loud airport environment.

"We just need to get our bags and find our chauffeur then we'll be there baby."

He spoke before letting go of my hand to wrap his arm around my waist. I smiled and nodded before laying my head against his chest, closing my eyes as my mind wondered back to the first time Louis and I met.

"Boyfriend?"

The man asked from beside me, glancing down at me. I laughed and shook my head, smiling.

"No, it was my friend. I don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh.."

He said, his smile widening more as he put his left hand into his pocket before speaking again.

"Well, it's a shame, you're a very beautiful girl."

I smiled fondly at the memory, biting my lip as I gently fisted Louis's jumper.

"You're going to love skiing."

Louis spoke after awhile and I opened my eyes to gaze up at him with curious eyes a I hummed.

"I don't know how to ski?"

I confessed with a frown.

"I can get you lessons baby then we can hit the slopes."

He winked as he grinned down at me playfully.

"It's probably going to take me the whole week."

I pouted as Louis let his arm fall from around my waist, locating our luggage on the conveyer.

"Hush baby, you'll do fine."

He spoke as I followed him, taking my two suitcases while he got his.

"Doubt it."

"If you put your mind to it, it'll be worth it."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

hold it, hold it okokok

it's a filler okay, i know this.

but i'll bring the drama, the lies, and especially....the smut ;)))))

jfk

im not gonna spoil it 🐙

goals: 1k followers &500 votes

you cuties can do it, ily all xx

qotd: favorite horror movie??