Chapter Seven

"Wow, nice place."

I said as I looked around Liam's place.

We were just arriving at his place from the bar with Ingrid and Zayn, escaping their make out session.

Liam had taken me to his place to show me the beautiful view of London from his flat balcony.

"Thanks."

He spoke softly as we walked in and he closes the door behind us. Liam led me to the living room as I looked around, noticing framed pictures of him and a pretty brown haired girl I'm guessing his wife being there was many wedding pictures.

I wasn't shocked to see them since Liam and I were only friends- or so how we were around each other, but I was surprised that I never saw him wear his wedding ring.

"Is this your wife?"

I asked as I slowly stopped at another wedding picture, smiling softly. Liam made his way to me with a slight smile.

"Yeah, her name's Sophia."

He looked at the picture, his once happy and caring brown eyes clouding with sadness as I but my lip, not wanting to question him about my observations, but I couldn't help it as the question slipped out of my mouth.

"Why haven't I saw you wear your wedding ring?"

Liam sigh and shook his head, looking as if he was already sobering up from the few beers he'd had earlier.

"It's complicated."

He spoke with a frown, walking down the hall. I slowly followed after him with a slight frown, wanting to know more. Damn my drunk curiosity.

"I've got time.."

I murmured and followed him into the kitchen. He walked to his cupboard and pulled out a bottle of wine with a sigh before speaking quietly.

"She's having an affair with her co-worker.."

A soft gasp left my lips as I gazed at Liam while he pulled a wine glass out of the cupboards and poured himself a glass of wine. He chuckled with absolutely no emotion before speaking again.

"The crazy thing is my son knew before I did. He even told me but I was too in love to pay attention."

I bit my lip before slowly making my way over to liam, studying him before wrapping my arms around him from behind and laying my head between his shoulder blades, murmuring,

"You're too good of a person to do that, or for this to happen to you."

"I doubt that.."

"Liam it's true, I swear it is."

I stated before hearing sigh escaped him as he set the wine glass down and turned to face me, his hands finding their way to my cheeks before leaning down and pressing his lips firmly against mine, surprising me slightly.

Liam's lips dominated mine, moving against mine slowly and surely. Soon enough things became heated and within minutes Liam was holding me up by the backs of my thighs and carrying me towards his room, most of our clothing being discarded on the way there. By the time we made it to his room, we were down to our birthday suits.

"Jesus, you're beautiful.."

He spoke quietly as he hovered over me, his lips grazing over my neck as his finger circled my clit and pulling moans from my lips. Liam groaned softly against my neck, lightly nipping at it as his hand quickly left me and reached over to his nightstand, pulling open the top drawer and taking a familiar package out.

As he sat back to open the Trojan condom on, my eyes landed on his dick. A school girl kind of giggle left my lips as I noticed how big he was before I blurted,

"Oh my god- you're huge!"

My cheeks flared as I slapped my hand over my mouth. I couldn't believe I was a 21 year old when I sounded like a teenager seeing a dick in real life for the first time.

"Good genetics I guess."

Liam chuckled as he prepped himself before sliding the condom on and leaning back on top of me, pulling my hand away from my mouth.

"Think you can take it, baby girl?"

He spoke, his eyes clouded with lust and voice laced with it. I lifted my hips up to his as a small whine left my lips.

"Just fuck me already."

I breathed out, my arms sliding around his neck and my fingers grasping his short hair and gently tugging at it.

Without hesitation, Liam pushed into me. I squeezed my eyes shut as a moan fell from my lips and earned one from Liam before he muttered,

"You're so fucking tight- fuck-"

His hand found the back of my thigh, squeezing it as he slowed his movements, waiting for me to adjust to all of him. I breathed heavily, stilling for a moment before tugging at his hair for him to move, which he obliged without hesitation.

As Liam pushed himself further into me, I let my fingertips run down to his shoulder blades and dug my nails into his shoulders, moans slipping from my lips. Liam breathed out a moan, his head dropping into the crook of my neck as he began to pick up his pace, his slow thrusts becoming fast as he slammed into me, forcing my moans to become louder and louder as I drug my nails down his back.

Sweat began to form between us as our bodies molded together, our moans lacing together as our climaxes inched closer with every movement. Liam's thrust becoming sloppy as he slammed into me, profanities slipping from his lips. With one last thrust, an orgasm ripped through the both of us. My body trembled with the aftermath as Liam collapsed beside me breathing heavily.

"Holy shit-"

______________

well,

now we all know

I cannot write

smut at 12:11 pm

cccccc:

hehe, hope it was at lest tolerable

brittany is gonna kill me cx

morgan, you better like this 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿

ily both xx