Chapter Six

1k reads!¡ tysfm ily all so much!!

________

I quickly scrambled to my bathroom, throwing my hair into a decent looking ponytail before hurrying to my room and stripping out of my pajamas, pulling on the first pair of shorts I could find in my dresser, which were a pair of work out shorts before tossing a Gun'N Roses tee and a pair of socks, hopping out of the room as another knock echoed through my house.

"Coming!"

I yelled, walking towards the door, taking a deep breath. Just act like it's Luke coming over to watch a movie, it's not really a guy you just met who could potentially be a rapist- oh no. You'll be okay.

"Hi."

I spoke as I opened my door, my breath a little breathless from running around the house and just being plain nervous, a blush tinting my cheeks a light pink.

"Hey."

Harry said, a wide smile spreading across his face. I stepped back to let him through, my mind searching for what to say.

"How've you been?"

I blurted as he walked in looking around.

"Pretty good. You?"

"Good."

I said, closing the door after him, a nervous smile tugging at my lips.

"That's good- nice place ya've got by the way."

He spoke, sauntering into the living room with a soft chuckle. I nodded with a smile.

"Thanks."

"So what do you have for us to watch today?"

He chuckled, sitting carefully on the couch, looking up at me as I followed after him, standing in front of him.

"Well, I have The Last Exorcist in right now."

"Oh, I've never seen that before."

He murmured, his forest green eyes finding the tv screen and frowning slightly at the screen unsurely.

"It's an old movie."

I spoke, quickly turning around and grabbing the remote, hitting main menu before restarting the movie and plopping down on my couch, relaxing slightly.

"I hope."

He teased with a smile, leaning back against the couch and nonchalantly laying his arm on the back of the couch, his hand resting against my shoulder. I felt my cheeks heat up as I scooted closer, my arm barely pressing against his side.

Finally, I started the movie and we began to watch it. Barely twenty minutes into the movie, I felt a yawn come and I covered my mouth, my eyes slowly falling shut as I felt sleep coax me away and my thoughts began to churn in my head.

I knew I shouldn't even had let Harry come over being we only met merely a week ago, but what was the harm? Both my neighbors were kind and friendly. Michael Clifford, who lived on the flat next to mine, and Edward Sheeran- or Ed as he liked to be called, were really nice guys both musically talented.

Over all, they seemed really cool and trusting- plus we became really close over the spam of a week- mostly going out and them showing me around London.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I hadn't noticed how close I'd actually gravitated towards Harry. I was partially laying on his lap with my legs curled up to my chest, my head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. It didn't seem as if harry had minded either since his arms had found their way around me, holding me close.

I felt my cheek began to burn as I jolted away from his neck, my eyes wide, making him jump slightly, his arms tightening around my momentarily.

"Jesus- Mercedes, you scared me."

He breathed out, his lips parted as he looked down at me.

"I'm sorry- I didn't know I-"

I said gesturing to our position as he began to chuckle, a smile forming on his lips.

"It's quite alright, babe."

He murmured as I looked up at him, finally noticing the distance between our lips- rather the lack of.

"Okay.."

I whispered, watching as his eyes flickered down to my lips for a split second before looking back up into mine and licking his lips slowly, drawing my gaze down to his lips and unintentionally leaning closer.

The air around us became silent, the movie long forgotten and the world disappearing. The only thing that had my focus was harry. That's all I wanted at the moment- to taste his lips against mine, our bodies pressed together far closer than how we were, and our hot sharp breathes against each other's skin between each kiss.

It seemed as if harry had the same thoughts as he hesitantly leaned closer, his green eyes becoming a shade darker before falling shut as his lips finally met mine. My eyes instantly closed as soon as his lips made contact with mine, his hands grasping at his shirt as our lips moved together. He tilted his head to the side slightly and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss as I eased my grip on his shirt, sliding my hands to his shoulders.

As I shifted to straddle on his lap, his hands found my hips and ran up my sides, his fingertips playing with the hem of my shirt before slowly pushing it up to grasp my bare hips as I moved my lips against his, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Things became even more heated as I felt something harden in Harry's lower region, pulling a gasp from my lips as I broke out in goosebumps and gently tugged at his hair, forcing a groan from his lips.

While Harry's hands found my bum, gently squeezing it and nipping at my bottom lip, and I let out a soft moan in response before Harry's tongue slipped into my mouth, running his over mine as he pushed my hips down against his, moaning against my lips.

Just as Harry's hands slipped underneath my shirt, inching their way towards my bra, a loud ringtone cut through the moment, but harry and I ignored it until it finally stopped ringing only to began ringing once again. Finally, I pulled away and harry reaches over to the side table quickly, frowning at the screen before declining the call and putting his phone on silent.

"Who was that?"

I asked noisily, not being able to control my curiosity as I breathed softly, watching him closely.

"My father, but he can wait- I'm quite busy at the moment."

He spoke before smiling softly and leaning forward pressing his lips against mine once again as I smiled and moved my lips against his sweetly.

He was a really good kisser.

__________

☺️☺️☺️

I tried.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Next goal: 100 votes 🐰🎀💕

Comment

Vote