Single

Holt walked back into the house and sighed sitting across from me. I handed him a cup of orange juice and stirred my coffee. I asked who was at the door and he lied saying it was a fan. I knew it was Colby. Every time he said it was just a fan it was actually Colby. Ever since my last encounter with Colby he felt like an asshole. He's been trying to fix things but Holt wouldn't even let him talk to me. I lied and told Holt I blocked him so he would get off my back.
"So what's on the agenda today?" He asked.
"I have a meeting today at 2 but other than that I'm good. I also have to film a video today." I said looking at my schedule.
"Film now, then we can go to the meeting, then you can edit later." He said.
I nodded and got up grabbing my camera and tripod. As I set it up I tried to figure out things I can do for this weeks video.
I decided to do a life update video since I've been in the dark on social media. I turned on the camera and just started talking.
"Hey guys welcome back sorry I've been gone for a while. There's literally so much going on in my life that I haven't had the chance to sit and talk so I'm going to be doing that now with a life update video."

"This is my new body guard Holt." I said gesturing to him. "He's been on the job since last week and he's been doing a great job. Expect to see him a lot more in the future. I've been getting a lot of threats lately and all that good stuff so my team decided that the best decision would be to hire Holt and at first I was kinda iffy about it but Holt is kinda like my new bestie, considering we see each other every day."
"Yeah I didn't like her at first but now I'm used to her." He shrugged. He started laughing and I punched him in the arm. He got up and left the frame and I went onto the next topic.
"Now this is something that I've been trying to avoid lately. Mainly because it's still kinda hard to talk so openly about." I started. "I know you all have seen my instagram and the video of Holt carrying me out of the roller rink. The rumors are true Colby and I have split up. It's not like last time when we took a 'break' and figured things out then got back together this time it's serious and we are no longer a couple."
I thought about what I should say next. I didn't wanna say that Colby cheated, he would get some serious heat from the internet.
"I don't really know what happened. I guess when I went on tour his feeling changed and we just fell out of love. Some of us made a few mistakes and things went down the way they shouldn't have. That's all I'm going to say as of right now, maybe some day we can go into detail but right now is a time for Colby and I to reflect and grow as humans." I shrugged. "I just ask that you guys respect our privacy and let us move forward. Don't hate on Colby he's a good guy and he's human. And I ask that you don't hate on me, it's just as hard on me and I just need some positivity instead of negativity."

~Colby~
I was at home playing video games with the guys. I needed to stop stressing about everything so I decided to take a break from social media.  All I saw on my time line were edits of Alice and I along with debates on whether or not we're still together. 
  I got a call from my manager.  I raised a brow and picked up.
  "Hey what's up."
  "Alice announced the break up on YouTube.  Says you too fell out of love." He said.  I sat up and looked at sam.  He raised a brow but I ignored him, heading to my room. "I sent you a link.  Watch it."
  He hung up as I searched up Alice's channel on my laptop.  The first thing to pop up was a video titled "Life update: Tour, Projects, Relationship status".  I clicked on it and tried looking for her talking about the relationship.  I stopped when she said "Colby and I have split up."
"I don't really know what happened. I guess when I went on tour his feeling changed and we just fell out of love. Some of us made a few mistakes and things went down the way they shouldn't have. That's all I'm going to say as of right now, maybe some day we can go into detail but right now is a time for Colby and I to reflect and grow as humans." I shrugged. "I just ask that you guys respect our privacy and let us move forward. Don't hate on Colby he's a good guy and he's human. And I ask that you don't hate on me, it's just as hard on me and I just need some positivity instead of negativity."
  I sat back and watched her sign off.  I checked my messages from my manager.
  Watson: You will not release any statements about the relationship.  What she said was enough.  We will have a meeting with Alice and her manager ASAP.
Colby: Understood
  I threw my phone on the bed and placed my head in my palms.  As if things couldn't get any worse.