Hangovers

~Colby~
  I was currently freaking out at the sight in front of me.  A passed out Alice who just threw up chunks right next to the photos of Brooklyn and I kissing.  She knew...oh shit she knows.
  I picked Alice up from the floor and placed her on the couch again.  I cleaned her vomit off the floor and grabbed my phone.  I deleted the photos from recently deleted and sighed.  I called Brennen, not really knowing what else to do.
  "Yo?"
  "Brennen...I have an emergency."
  "What kinda emergency?  It's like 2:37 in the morning." He sighed.
  "Alice knows about Brooklyn and I." I said.  I heard him adjust himself on his bed.
  "What?  How?"
  "My recently deleted." I sighed.  I heard him groan but I understood why.  That was the dumbest move I ever made.
  "And what happened?" He asked.  I explained the scenario detail by detail.  How when she found out she passed out afterwards. "Well definitely don't leave if she's passed out.  But when morning comes change your name and move to Mexico.  Because Alice will fucking kill you."
  "Brennen I'm serious." I sighed.
  "I am to!" I rolled my eyes and heard him suck his teeth. "Look.  She knows I don't know what you want me to do.  But don't dig the hole any deeper.  Just agree with her and shit.  That's all you can do."
  I nodded as if he can see me and hung up.  I watched Alice move slightly which was a good sign.  I sat on the couch and stayed up making sure she woke up fine.

~Alice~
  I woke up to the feeling of Colby caressing my temple.  I nuzzled into his hand and slowly opened my eyes.  I groaned slightly at the thought of waking up.  I placed my hand on his and turned slightly.  I tried to remember how I got home in the first place but couldn't really put my finger on it.  Just small black outs and gaps in the night.
  I looked up at Colby and saw him looking a me with a straight face.  I tried to lighten the mood with a small smile, knowing he was gonna lecture me on my drinking habits.
  "Morning." I said squinting. "You have bags.  Did you get any sleep last night?"
  He shook his head and squeezed my hand.  Not talkative?  Weird?
  "What the hell happened last night.  I have a painful hangover." I sighed.  Colby raised a brow in confusion.
  "You don't remember last night?" He asked sitting up slightly.  I shook my head.  Why?  Did something happen?
  "Last thing I remember was I chugged four beers then a bottle of whiskey.  I was talking to Dom then that's it." I said.  He rolled his eyes at the sound of his name.  I guess he did something Colby didn't like last night.
  "I picked you up from the party last night and brought you here." He said.  I raised a brow and sat up slowly.  I gestured for him to continue and he looked away. "That's it."
  That was suspect.  I shrugged it off and held my head.  He looked at me and held my chin. "It's just my hangover.  It hurts so much."
  "Wanna go out for breakfast?" He asked.  I looked at him as if he was dumb.  Did I not just say I had a hangover. "I guess not.  Just freshen up, I'll figure everything out."
  I nodded on slowly stood up.  Colby saw me struggling so he stood up and carried me bridal style up to the bathroom.  He sat me on the tub and stared the water.  He left for a second then came back with a towel and a fresh change of clothes.
  "I have the best boyfriend in the world." I smiled.  He smiled back and left me alone to take my shower.

  I got out of the shower and was in fresh clothes and brushed teeth.  I was combing my hair while laying in bed waiting for Colby to come home.
  Colby walking into my bedroom with a bag of food and iced Coffee, along with a bag from CVS.
  "I got brunch with Advil and coffee from a cafe." He sat on my bed and opened up the bag handing me a to go box.  I thanked him and started eating the food he got me.  I was still curious on why he was so quiet and awkward but I didn't wanna cause trouble, especially with the headache I have.