Issa Party

Colby had told me that we were gonna go get dinner with the others. I decided to change into something else considering I was wearing sweats and one of Colby's t-shirts. After a couple minutes of debating I walked out with a grey dress with a flannel. I had a black hat along with it as well.

  I walked up to my Uber and got in his car and started heading to the Trap house

I walked up to my Uber and got in his car and started heading to the Trap house. I got there and walked inside. "Hey guys!"
"Hello." Everyone said in unison. We all debated on whether or not we'd want Spanish or Chinese for dinner since I didn't want to cook. We decided on Spanish. We went to a random Puerto Rican restaurant and settled there, talking amongst ourselves. I got this notification from Snapchat. Someone in the community posted about a party on there private story.
"Oh hell yeah. Party just started. 30 minutes away. We out?" I asked.
"You guys coming?" Colby asked. Jake instantly agreed and I smiled at the reaction. Everyone else declined and I shrugged. "I guess it's just us three tonight."

"Why am I sober." I sighed. Colby laughed and continued to drink his cup of Hennessy. When Colby walked off Jake handed me his vape and followed him.
"Having fun?" This random girl asked.
"I don't drink anymore. I abused it a couple of times. I'm trying to drink alcohol less now." I sighed.
"So that's a no?" She chuckled I laughed and took a pull from Jakes vape. The substance burned for a moment but I automatically got used to the feeling.
"I'm Alice."
"Brooklyn. But you can call me Brook. I'm know as 'Her' on social media though."
"That's what up." I said looking around for Colby. He wasn't there so I used Jakes vape again.
"Colby doesn't vape?"
"Hell Yeah he does. I just do it when he's not around.
"Ah. Pass it." She said. She took a pull and passed it back.

"Come on." I said helping Colby to the car. "Almost there."
"Yeah yeah. I got it." He slurred. He tried to make a run for it but fell on his ass. I sighed and helped him up. "Babe I'm sorry."
"It's fine just get in." I said opening the door. When he was buckled in I made my way to the drivers side.
"Good thinking. Now we can get home safely." He chuckled. Jake got in the car afterwards and we made our way home. Brooklyn left right before we did. She never got the chance to talk to the boys but insisted that we hang later. She gave my her number and instagram. She had about 3 million followers and was a model.
"Jake, do you mind staying the night at my place. I'm sorry I'm just so tired." I sighed. He shrugged and agreed.
"Babe! I'm gonna throw up!" He yelled.
"Do it and I'll slap the crap outta you." I said annoyed. After two minutes of silence he knocked.
When we made it home Jake and I helped Colby inside.
"I never knew Colby was a heavy drinker." Jake chuckled.
We placed him on the couch and caught our breaths. We looked at each other and mustered up the courage to bring him upstairs.
"Baby. You know I love you right?" Colby said.
"Yes babe I know." I said trudging him up the stairs. "But I'd love you more if you can take a shower."
"Only if you go in with me." He said going in for a kiss. I stopped him and helped him to the bathroom.
"I'll help you out how about that." I chuckled. He nodded and started taking off his clothes. We walked out the room and closed the door behind us. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.
"Your a good girlfriend." Jake said patting me on the shoulder. "Thanks for helping my friend."
"My pleasure. You can burrow Colby's clothes. Here." I lead him to my room and handed him a pair of Colby's sweats and one of his T-Shirts.
I showed him the guest room and told him to sleep well.
I went over to the bathroom and saw Colby sitting in the shower waiting for me.

I managed to put on Colby's sweats since he refused to put on a shirt. I put on my sweats and a t-shirt. I laid in bed and Colby did as well.
"I love you." Colby said for the thousandth time. I muttered an 'I love you too.' And tried drifting of to sleep. "Would you cheat on me."
My eyes shot open and I sat up turning back on my lamp. "What kinda question is that?"
"I'm just curious."
"No. Would you?" I asked.
"I wouldn't want to." He shrugged. "I'm terrified of being cheated on."
"Me too." I said turning back off the lamp. I got comfortable again and Colby only continued.
"What would you do if I cheated on you?"
  "I'd chop your dick to a million pieces and feed it to each and every one of your friends.  Now good night." I said closing off the conversation.