Bluffing

Important authors note at the end of Chapter pls read!
1 week later
I was at another photo shoot with Alissa. We've been waiting for Brooklyn to arrive. I've been getting booked left and right ever since the first one I had with her. Calvin Klein asked me to work with them. Calvin Klein! We're actually taking photo for our collaboration. And they were quite cute if you ask me.
I've been in music videos, magazines, tv, etc. Colby was kinda jealous about the boys leaving heart eyes on photos of mine but I told him there was nothing to worry about. Speaking of worrying.
"So you slept with him?" Alissa said.
"It worked." I said. "He's been so attached since then."
"Or you're over reacting." Alissa said, fixing her lipstick.
"If banks was hanging out with another girl more than you wouldn't you be worried?" I asked.
"Hell yeah. But I wouldn't have sex with him for it to stop." She said.
"Well you're making me feel bad. I just wanted to remind him that I'm his girlfriend." I said.
"And there goes his other one." Alissa said. Brooklyn approach the both of us and gave us hugs.
"Sorry I'm late. Your boyfriend took forever." Brook chuckled. Colby walked up to us and gave me a kiss. "Let's get into wardrobe."

The photoshoot ended and we were planning a party for the release because when you live in L.A. you always need a reason to party. I was dragging Colby around to different buildings to host the party.
"Like this one?" I asked.
"Yeah." Colby said.
"Well you said that about everyone we've gone to so-"
"Well this one is bigger. So more people for you. Space was always an issue when it came to parties. Boom." He reasoned. I nodded and looked at the owner.
"We'll take it." I smiled.
"For..."
"Friday." I said.
"Two days. That'll be extra." He said.
"It's not my money so." I said with a shrug. He smiled and wrote something down in his notepad.
"Sold. I'll see you in two days." He said walking off. I looked at Colby who seemed distracted.
"You okay?" I asked. He nodded and intertwined our hands.

Friday
Colby and I walked into the building and everyone started cheering. I smiled and waved at everyone and thanked them after they congratulated me.
"I'll see you later. I'm gonna go with the boys." Colby said. I was slightly disappointed but I just nodded and walked off. I conversed with others and talked to them about the launch.
The place was covered with photos of me in my bra and panties. It was kinda embarrassing yet was normal I guess. I mean this was what the party was about.
  I headed to the bar with my girls and ordered drinks.  They went pretty fast.  I watched everyone dance and sing along to the songs.  I smiled at the fact that everyone was having a good time.  I was pretty busy tonight with the selfies and discussions.  I lost Colby but saw him every once in a while.
~Colby~
  I was talking with the boys until Brooklyn approached me. "Hey. Let's get a drink."
  "Nah.  It looks sus.  I'm not your boyfriend." I said simply.
  "Okay but you're acting like you have a choice.  Common I'm in the mood for a Shirley Temple." She said.
  "You know what Brooklyn I'm not in the mood to hang out with you today."

  Basically Brooklyn and I have been arguing outside of the party for half an hour.  The party was ending and people were leaving the party.
  "We had a deal.  It would be ashamed if-"
  "You're bluffing.  Alice gets you clout to.  Imagine if she found out you've been lying to her." I said.
  "I don't care.  Alice is about the whole empowering women thing.  She'd side with me.  Plus she's my friend maybe she deserves to know.  I care about her more than you."
  "Yeah right." Brennen said walking up to us, Sam and Kat by his side. "The parties ending.  Just leave brook"
~Alice~
  The party was ending and my Manager Molly told me I should go home because I wasn't in a good condition to help clean up.  I was looking around for Colby and found him talking to Brook.
  "Ah just the girl we're talking about." Brooklyn said.
  "Brooklyn just stop.  Your so full of it." Colby said.
  "Oh am I?" Brook said. "Hey Alice wanna know something-"
  "Brook shut the fuck up!" Brennen yelled.  Sam looked upset with Kat by his side.
  "What's going on?" I asked.  My heart felt as if it was pounding out of my chest.
  Brook looked back at Colby with a stern look. "You're gonna keep your end of the bargain.  And if you don't-"
  "You wouldn't." Colby said cutting me off.
  "You tell her...or I will." Brooklyn turned on her heals and started walking away.
  "Fuck- Alice I kissed Brooklyn."
____
A/n: If at least ten people reach out and tell me to post "I wish you were gay" I'll release it.  It's another Colby Brock love story but not Alice's story line.  And Colby isn't a social media star.