Too Drunk

-important authors note at the end of this chapter please read-
  I decided to go out with Alissa for the day since Colby was too busy with Brooklyn.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Colby wants to be friends with her.  But I want to hang out with Colby more, especially after the tour.
  "That's sus girl." Alissa said referring to Brooklyn and Colby.
  "What?  No there just friends." I shrugged.  I continued eating my fro yo not really wanting to think about Colby and Brook betraying me.
  "I thought so to girl.  But look what happens." She scuffed.  I rolled my eyes and finished up my Fro yo.  I shrugged at what Alissa said. "Not saying you can't trust him, but you never know.  Why does he all of a sudden wanna hang out with her and not you."
  Even though I didn't wanna admit it, Alissa was kinda right.  I just decided to brush it off and think of other possibilities. "Do you think it was because of the sex?"
  "What?!  No Alice." Alissa sighed.
   "What if it was bad and he just feels awkward." I said, eyes widened.
  "Alice that's not it.  Don't worry.  Sex is sex.  Which is why he may be cheating." She said.  I ignored her last comment and got up. "What now?"
  "I don't know.  You're busy with banks today right?" I sighed.  She shrugged and continued walking.  Suddenly her face lit up. "What?"
  "You should hang out with a guy." She said.  I raised a brow and she sighed in annoyance. "Make Colby jealous.  He's gonna come crawling back."
  "I don't know Alissa.  I barley have guy friends.  Plus all the boys have girlfriends, then they'll think something is up." I shrugged.
  "Hmmmm.  What about Brennen?" She said.
  "Nah.  That wouldn't make Colby jealous.  They're besties." I shrugged.
  "Well I have a friend for you." She said pulling out her phone. I shook my head and pulled out my phone.
"David wants me to hang out." I said texting her the information "The vlog squad. We're just gonna party."
"Woah woah woah. Alice they party pretty hard. Are you sure you wanna be surrounded by all that alcohol?" Alissa asked.
"Yeah it's not that bad. I've seen worse." I shrugged. Alissa gave me a stern look and I sighed. "Okay I see why you don't want me around alcohol but I can handle myself. I'm not gonna go on a rampage again."
She sighed and gave in. "As long as you make Colby jealous I don't mind."
I laughed and left the fro yo shop with Alissa by my side.

"Last time you were with us you got so wasted." David said. I nodded and laughed as he handed me a bottle of whiskey. "Ready for round 2?"
"Sure." I said grabbing the bottle. Just then I got a call from Colby. I told David that I'll finish the bit when I get back, as I walked to the bathroom. "Hello?"
"Hey. Brook and I finished shopping early. Wanna go out?" Colby asked.
"I'm actually busy right now." I said. "I'm at a party. David and his friends invited me."
"Oh." He said with a sigh. "I told you I don't like you going to parties without me. Plus they don't have limits."
"Relax babe. Go out with Brooklyn. You'll have fun without me." I said, with enough sass.
"Woooow you're petty." He said. I shrugged as if he can see me and rolled my eyes.
"Hey I gotta go. I'll see you later." I hung up on him and walked back into the party. The music was loud enough that I felt it. I walked past David filming the party. It was pretty good shot for his video, but not as good as what I'm about to do.

  It was pretty good shot for his video, but not as good as what I'm about to do

"So you chugged one bottle last time. This time your gonna 4 beers and then the bottle of whiskey. If you throw up I have good content. But if you don't you get 600 dollars. Deal?" David explained.
"Let's go pussies." I said. Everyone cheered me on as I grabbed the first beer.

Let's just say that my mom ain't raised no bitch. I had the six hundred dollars now and continued partying.
Dom and I were on the couch talking about random shit for a while. I could tell he was flirting but I was to drunk to call him out on it. Plus he was kinda funny so I didn't mind. I didn't realize what was going on until I felt myself being lifted from the couch and taken out of the party.
"This is exactly why I don't want you going to parties with out me." A familiar voice said. I was in and out of reality but good enough to realize that Colby was the one that pulled me out of the party.
"What's going on?" I said softly.
"We're going home." He said, opening his car door. He helped me in his car and closed it afterwards. I swore I blinked for just a second but when I opened my eyes I was home.
"What happened? Why are we home?" I asked.
"Because I don't want you at a party like that while drunk." Colby said.
"Why? I can handle my own." I said rolling my eyes.
"I bet. With Dom's hands on your legs like that I'm glad you're here." He said. Was his hands really on my thighs. I didn't even notice. Now that I think about it they kinda were. I felt a wave of sadness wash over me but didn't show it.
"Don't be jealous of Dom." I said quietly.
"Well I'm not!" He said louder than intended. I tensed up and he noticed. "It's whatever your just drunk."
A wave of anger consumed me at the sound of those words. What the hell was that supposed to mean? Does he think I sound stupid? I got out of the car and headed up to my front door. He followed me in and closed the door.
"Be careful." He said.
"Don't tell me what to do." I said annoyed. He sighed and sat me on the couch, taking off my shoes. "Can't you not touch me right now."
He Ignored me and continued doing so. "Why are you mad?"
"Because you're annoying when you're jealous." I said quietly. He glared at me and tossed my shoe.
"If a guy is touching you like that what do you expect me to do?" He yelled.
I know now isn't the time but Colby looks pretty hot when he's angry. Damn these hormones.
"Don't yell at me." I simply said. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I was having fun. You had fun with Brook so you shouldn't be talking."
He was gonna challenge me but simply took a deep breath and gave in. I smiled at the fact that I won and leaned back into the couch.
  "I'm so fucking drunk" I sighed grabbing Colby's phone. "Can you get me some water?"
  He nodded as I typed in his password.  I decided to take a few selfies, deleting the ugly ones.  I went to recently deleted and tapped on a few when I noticed a few photos and videos with some girl.
  And then the sight in front of me made me sick to my stomach.  It was Colby kissing another girl.  And it looked like...Brooklyn?!
  I started to shake and freak out, too drunk to even function.  I placed my head in my hands and started to cry, begging god himself to help me.  I actually thought that I was gonna die of a heart attack right there.
  "I'm back- babe are you okay?" Colby said walking up to me.  I turned my head and looked at him.  Just the sight of him made me sick....not exaggerating I was going to puke any second.
  "Brook?  Really...BROOKLYN?!" I yelled.  His eyes widened in shock and he stepped back slightly.  And good thing he did because next thing I knew I threw up on the floor, then blacked out.
____
A/N: Hey guys so I wanted to apologize for the crappy update schedule before I post these next two updates.  I've been out of the country with no WiFi so it's been difficult to work on chapters to say the least.
Also I'm not sure if I should release another Colby Brock story I've kept unpublished for so long called "Wish you were gay".  The updates would be more frequent than the ones for this one since the story is actually done and just waiting to be published.  If you want me to post that story then reach out in anyway.  Comment on this story, Comment on any story, Dm me, comment on my wall, just reach out.