Awkward

I woke up to the sound of soft snores in my ear.  Colby was holding me the closest he ever has, bare skin on bare skin.  I let out a sigh and sat up, covering my chest with my arms.  I ran to the bathroom and closed the door.  I locked it and ran a hand through my hair.  It was weird.  I was ready to do this, but I felt uncomfortable.  I was mentally freaking out.  This was way to awkward.  What do people do after this.  Talk about it?  Act as if nothing happened?
  "Babe?" Colby asked knocking.  My eyes widened and I got in the shower.
  "Yeah?" I asked.
  "I was just checking up on you." He responded. "You okay?"
  "Yeah I'm just in the shower." I said letting the warm water calm me down.  Man I need to call someone.  Tell them what happened.  Ask for advice.
"You sure?" He asked. "I'm here if you need anything."
"Yeah! For the thousandth time I'm fine." I said. There was a cold silence for a couple of seconds until I heard,
"Okay well....I'm gonna go out with Brooklyn. Talk to you later." I nodded as if he could see me and I finished up my shower. When I walked out of the bathroom Colby was already gone. I got dressed and did my hair. I called Alissa and asked her to come over ASAP.

"So your Bffs with Brooklyn? I thought I was your model friend." Alissa pouted.
"You're my best friend." I smiled. She nodded and took a sip of her drink.
"So what's up?" She asked
"Colby and I had sex and I don't know what to do." I said with worry.
She practically chocked on her drink and raised a brow. "Are you serious? Honey that's good news. Wait is it good news?"

~Colby~
"She was acting totally weird. What I'm trying to say is...what should I do?" I asked.
"I don't know and I don't care." Brooklyn said still looking at her phone. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"You know I'm trying to help out YOUR friend. I mean she just had her first time and I want to help her." I said.
She only scoffed. "If you really cared you wouldn't have cheated..."
"Oh so were gonna play that card?" I said annoyed.
"Yup." She said popping the 'P'. I just continue driving. She sighed and sat up. "Don't worry. She's just feeling awkward. She's gonna get over it."
I nodded and continued. "How long do we have to be friends."
"When I see real results. And I'm not getting enough clout." She said. She looked at her hands and sucked her teeth. "Let's get our nails done. That should drive the fans wild."
"Nope. I'm doing that with Alice tomorrow." I said shaking my head.
"She May also find out your a cheater to." She shrugged. I groaned and turned my car around heading to the mall, Brook smirking.

I walked in on Alice and Alissa chatting in the kitchen. I walked up to Alice and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and gestured to Alissa.
"Sup Alissa." I said. She shrugged and grabbed her purse.
"I was just heading out. I'll see you two later." She said heading towards the door. I nodded and waved.
"How was it?" She asked.
"Good. We just went to the mall." I shrugged. She nodded.
"Yeah I saw on Snapchat. You guys got your nails done." She said disappointed. "I thought we were gonna do that."
"Oh crap. I forgot I'm sorry." I lied. She shrugged and sighed.
"It's fine. I'll just go by myself." She said. "I mean at least you guys are getting closer. It's as if you guys knew each other for longer than a couple of days ago."
I chuckled and nodded in response. "A quick bond I guess."
  She shrugged and checked her phone, "So tomorrow I'm free.  You wanna go on a date?"
  "Oh I don't know.  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with Brooklyn.  I think we're gonna go shopping." I said with a sigh.
  "Oh..." She said disappointed.  I raised a brow and she rolled her eyes. "I'm your girlfriend.  Not brook."
  "I know that Alice.  I'm just getting close with her that's all." I said.
  "For what?  You were just complaining about our time alone and now you're hanging out with one of my best friends and not me." She said with a small pout on her face.
  "Baby we have time now." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.  I tried to kiss her but she dodged it and escaped my grip.
  "Don't get excited.  I'm going to bed." She said walking away. How does that quote go? I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave? Because damn that's how I feel right now. Damn these hormones are annoying.