Good Eyes, Good Brain [OhmToonz]

A/N sorry this isn't a request I just had this idea and had to write it before I lost it!

also also, hope you love it cause this has got to be oe of my favourite one shot I've written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan was blind since birth, though not all people wore sunglasses Ryan hated the fact of wearing sunglasses, he hated when strangers would be like "oh he's blind cause he's wearing sunglasses".

He instead wore a bandanna his boyfriend gave him, made him feel different, and he liked that.

Luke was normal, but he loved Ryan to death, Ryan was his everything and he'd do anything for him, Ryan loved Luke too, but he felt bad because Luke has to care for him, guide him when they go out for walks or dinner, Ryan didn't want to be pitied.

Ryan loved riding on Luke's bike with him, it would go so fast and Ryan loved the wind in his face, the rush of holding onto Luke while zooming down the street, passing cars and people with a purring engine.

Ryan also thought Luke was pretty handsome, from the feel of his face and body, Ryan describe him as a 'Strong jawed long beard wizard with the body of a lumberjack.'

Luke loved that, I mean he wasn't wrong, somehow Ryan got it spot on.

Ryan was lanky, and skinny, he was short too and sure he didn't know what he looked like but he wasn't sure why Luke thought he was handsome.

Luke would always joke about Ryan being blind, of course Ryan loved the jokes because he knew they weren't meant to be hurtful, Ryan loved guessing things, like whenever Luke made or bought dinner Ryan loved to guess what it was by using his nose, he was usually always right.

Luke loved the way Ryan's eyes looked, he loved the hazel eyes with a slight cloudyness to them, and he knew Ryan didn't like them so he let him cover them, but Luke will often stare into them when they get ready for bed. Ryan doesn't even know he's doing it.

And being blind won't ever stop Ryan from doing things on his own, he tries to take showers alone which scares Luke, what if he falls? what if he gets hurt? or uses the wrong product? Ryan somehow always manages to complete his task without problems.

Ryan would always love playing video games, though he always needed Luke's help he somehow managed to get pretty good at some games, He loved play dead by daylight, he could hear when the killer was around, or hear where the broken generators are, sure Luke would have to help him hide and find pallates, and he won occasionally but he loved playing.

But today Luke wanted to treat Ryan, taking him out to dinner.

"You ready Ryan?"

"yes, I'm just trying to find the right... found it!"

Ryan sprayed his cologne on his neck, and wrists, he then carefully put it down, he felt around the walls until he left their bedroom, Luke started to go up the stairs to help him

"I can do it! I'm fine Lukey"

"alright"

Luke chuckled as he watched Ryan carefully as he slowly went down the stiars, when down Luke took his arm and guided him to the motorcycle, sure not a classy way to go out for dinner but Ryan really wanted to ride on it, not wanting to walk or take an Uber.

They got to the resturant and sat at a booth, cuddling side by side, Luke reading off the food choices, and Ryan picking the one he wanted

"I want the fillet steak"