4th of July Pt. 3 [Krii7y]

Long Over 100 words

Kissing and cuddling

Part 3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was excited to go mini golfing together, In Tyler's car was Tyler, of course, Evan and Scotty. Anthony took him and Nick (Marksman) and of course Jaren went with John.

They followed Tyler's car since he knew where he was going once they arrived they all went up and payed for the clubs and golf balls they went to hole #1, of courser like always Anthony started filming a little bit along with others.

"Fucking get IN!!!!" Tyler was already raging when he couldn't get it in after 5 strokes. 

"FUCKING HELL!" Everyone laughed at his rage when he got it in after 10 strokes

"you were hitting it too hard Wildcat" Evan said getting a hole in one

"you bitch" Tyler said swinging his club around his shoulder making it look like he was going to swing it at Evan

"John get a hole in one!" Jaren said watching his friend put his ball on the starting area.

"that's what she said!" Scotty said laughing

"more like he" Tyler mumbled making John turn his head ready to knock him out.

everyone bust out laughing thinking it was a joke, but of course Jaren, John and Tyler knew different.

"just fucking go" Tyler said, John hitting it and getting it in after 3 strokes.

It was the final hole and there was tie for first, John and Evan both having 53 strokes, not impressive but still winning.

Jaren was actively rooting for his friend to win, Evan got it in with 4 strokes looking proud, Nobody was cheering expect Jaren.

Tyler felt a little bad for seeing it and saying hinting at it all day so he decided to cheer for John, which caused everyone Including Evan to cheer. 

"you got this John!" Jaren said rubbing John's shoulders like a boxer coach. 

John was at 2 strokes and he was right by the hole

"Wanna see something I saw in a vine?" Jaren asked 

"What?"

"THIS!" 

Jaren kicked the golf ball into the little pond beside the turf and started laughing

"you would of won so I'll just say you did!" Evan said happily, laughing too.

everyone joined in laughing even John finding it hillarious

"Hey Smitty wanna see something I saw in a vine?"

"what?" Jaren asked wiping tears from his eyes

"THIS!"

John ran over to the body of water and jumped over the fence into the pond causing everyone to fall over laughing and crying.

[that's the video above]

"JOHN!" Anthony screamed with laughter

"JACK NOOOOO!" Scotty said acting like it was the titanic.

John rose to the surface of the water shaking his head making his wet hair flop around like a dog.

John got out of the water and rinsed the corner of his shirt out and fixed his wet hair out of his face