| Chapter 4 : The Bound Mates share |

Start from the beginning

My eyes were wide open when he was now towering over me staring at me still in shock.
,, I told you to not get up! Are you ok ?"

I just looked at him sadly and his frown softened when he got up instandly, pulling me carefully with him when I could already feel the first tears pricklig in my eyes .

,, I-I I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell, just .. " he sighed pulling me into a hug and I let the few tears that had gathered in my eyes roll down my cheeks when i Swung my arms around him aswell.

,, you're not scared of me right ?"
I mumbled out Louder than i Wanted it to be cause i know it would cause my voice to Crack .

,, what ? " he Pulled back from the Hug and i whiped over my cheeks with a sniff, i realy haven't been myself lately.

,, you flinched .. you always do and you never talk about what happened when I shifted to a damn wolf, hyunsik said you all ran away because you were afraid.. I ... I mean I know he was lying but I just can't get it out of my h-" a weak chuckle interrupted me and I dared to look back into his eyes shocked.

His hand rose cupping my face gently before he placed a soft, longer kiss to my forehead only leaning his against mine as he closed his eyes and I ended up closing mine aswell not even opening them when he continued to explain ,, I could never be scared of you, like i said your wolf was beautiful it was breathtaking..
I loved it, I was just afraid you might not like possibly developing a wolf inside of you "
He retreated taking my hands before looking at me again
,, it's funny, I thought you would be scared of me once I found you earlier "

My lips formed into a smile as he chuckled a little again and soon I found myself laughing lightly with him. He kissed my cheek and reached behind him to grab the blanket again as I only rolled my eyes leaning into him when he threw it around me and hugged me close once more .

•♡•♧•

I swollowed as I looked over his closed eyes, my hand having a firm yet gentle gripp on his pale hand as my thumb kept rubbing over his knuckles impatiently .

,, I did all I could it's time to search kyungsoo " hyunsik announced and I glared at him darkly as my eyes glew up .

,, jongin is with him, if they needed help he'd mind link us, " I growled and Sehun placed a hand on my shoulder to keep me calm.

,, are you blind ? Look around you ! What if he freaks out again ??" His eyes drifted to land on Sehun probably hoping for support but not being able to get it as Sehun answered
,, it was probably just because he was asleep before he dreamed bad, he wouldn't let that happen again, he's aware now so he knows he has to be careful, Kai knows that too.. beside, kyungsoo is his mate.. he won't do anything "

,, who cares if they're mates !? Doesn't change shit !" He angrily turned away and I got up from my seat angrily at his tone toward us .

,, as if you know! Fucking emotionless human, all you do is play with each other! Having a mate is more than just having someone to fuck or call names with,it's a bound that no one could break except for them " hyunsik only looked at me disgusted as I explained the meaning of it not only to him but also to myself, to remind myself that baekhyun and I had this bound that neither of us had broken yet .

A fake laugh escaped his lips .
,, where'd you learn that bullshit ? Having a mate is just you werewolf being dellusional-"
,, watch it ! Not my fault you'll never experience this feeling" it was a battle not even Sehun could keep us apart when we continued to Step closer to each other throwing words at each other
,, you mean like getting rejected and telling yourself you're dying because you're a wolf and a wolf needs a mate "

,, you don't have the slightest clue of what's happening to you when you get rejected, the moongoddess"
,, moon goddess" he laughed dryly ,, where the hell is she then, the mighty God who protects everyone"

My eyes widened in anger and I ended up pulling my hand back in a fist ready to punch him in the gut if it weren't for Sehun who had held my arm and stopped me from doing so .
the he was going to say something but then we all heard a soft pain filled moan and everything I just thought and felt disappeard when I turned my head quieckly dropping my arm and to my knees besides the couch again .

,, baekhyun " I called him softly . He was frowning and on his forehead were drops of sweat, I moved his hair back whipin over his forehead worriedly and it seemed to have calmed it when his head turned to me as if he wanted to follow my hand when I retreated it .

It made me smile sadly as I took his hand again. Hyunsiks heavy steps appeard but I couldn't care less, he was walking away angrily and Sehun by the side of it had followed him quieckly calling him while following .

I could not care less, my eyes stayed on baekhyun, moving my thumb in a circle around on his hand whenever he would release a harsher breath in pain and stroking over his forehead whenever he started to frown or groan quietly.

I wish he had a fast healing like me, it would definitly make me less worry .

,, I'm sorry, I should've helped you sooner, I shouldve felt that you were in trouble... it's my fault too " I sighed looking at the bandage
,, I promise I'll take care of you from now on " if we had made the bound stronger I would've noticed his need of help sooner but it wasn't strong enough to make me feel it, because I was holding back.

I need to make our bound stronger, I can't lose him, I can't risk to see him like this again once he's better.