Family Day Pt.4

Nico's POV

So after that heart warming scene, me and my dad walked to the front doors, since it had stopped raining. When we walked inside, I saw a very soaked, very angry Peresphone.

"Nico! How dare you take my child without out permission and then not give him back when I asked you to. That's horrible behavior to teach a three year old."

"He's three...he's not going to remember it."

Peresphone glared at me.

"I read a parent help book and it says that inappropriate behavior shown to the child at a young age, will stay with them subconsciously for the rest of the child's life."

I looked at my father.

"This is the chick you married?"

"Shut up Nico!"

"Just saying..."

He rolled his eyes.

"What are you too saying?"

"Nothing!"

We said in unison. I gave him a look.

"Anyway, I'm pretty sure what Dr. Lipschitz is wrong, cause if he was right I'd be an asshole."

"You are an asshole."

Leo said, walking up.

And he still looked hot. Gods I could just kiss him now. But I shouldn't, my dad was still new to my...gayness.

So I ended up blushing like a freaking school girl.

"I'm not an asshole."

I murmured. He looked at me.

"You sorta are."

"Well you were the one kissing an asshole about, oh I don't know, twenty minutes ago?"

My dad said. I turned to look at him.

"Thanks."

I whispered. He smiled at me. Leo glared at my dad.

"Whatever."

Leo said, walking over to his mother.

"What do you mean, kissing? Leonardo Dante Valdez, explain."

I burst out laughing.

"Mom! Don't call me that!"

I heard my dad trying not to laugh. That made me laugh harder.

"Go ahead and laugh, Mr. Olympiane."

Leo said. My dad burst out laughing.

"Assholes."

We both stiffened.

"Fuck off, Leo."

His mom started yelling at him in Spanish, casing him to blush.

~Leo's POV~

"I said explain,mijo!"

"Mom, I can't really explain right now, but-"

My mom glared at me.

"Okay well... I'm bi...sexual."

My mom rolled her eyes.

"I knew that Leo, I'm not stupid. What is this about kissing Nico? I thought you were over him, since you started hanging out with Cally again."

I stared at her.

"I'm not hanging out with Cally, at all. And how did you know I liked Nico?"

"A mother knows."

She said, switching back to English. I looked at Nico, and he looked utterly confused.

"Who's this Cally?"

"No one, to the cafeteria!"

I said, walking towards the cafeteria.

"Why are we going to the cafeteria?"

"Think about it dipshit it's like 3:30, we have to eat don't we."

Hades said.

"Shut up."

I looked over at Peresphone, and saw her staring at Hades.

"What did you call him?"

"A...dipshit."

"Busted."

I heard Nico whispered.

A.N.: I am so freaking sorry for not updating....I just started school again and I was already late on assignments and then I was like really sick and tried writing and I wrote a little but it wasn't looking right and so I deleted the whole chapter and ya so sorry! Pls don't hate me...I guess R&R..sorry...oh and Dr.Lipshitz is the doctor in Rugrats...