Halloween Pt.3

Nico's POV

After playing truth or dare, and drinking more punch, the dance ended. We were all super drunk. The couples left to probably frickle frackle. I looked over at Leo undressing. How could I ever say he wasn't hot? He's sexy as hell.

"Dayum, Leo."

He looked at me. His already red faced became redder.

"What?"

"You're sexy as hell, it's a shame I never noticed."

I said getting up and walking towards him. He smiled a really goofy smile.

"It is a shame."

He said. I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Best part was that he was only in his boxers. I could feel his...banana touching my inner thigh.

"Your bed or do you wanna climb up to my bed?"

Wait, what? Oh...OH!

"My bed."

I whispered in his ear. Leo slowly glided me to my bed. He laid me down.

"You don't have to be so gentle."

"I have a feeling this is your first time, and I don't want to hurt you."

"Leo, darling, I'm not going to remember this tomorrow, you can fucking pulverize me."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, I'll pulverize you."

I giggled.

"Good."

He kissed me. He started unbuttoning my costume. Yes I was still wearing my costume. So after he got that thing off, I too was only in my boxers.

He slowly slid off my boxers, exposing my, uh, growing erection. He was already hard as a bone.

"Are you sure about this, Nico?"

"Yes, Leo, I'm sure."

"Okay."

He slid off his boxers. He then started preparing me.

After doing that he entered. Even through he fingered me, it still hurt like a bitch! I moaned very loadly. He smiled, and entered more. I wrapped my arms around him, sorta like a hug. He entered more.

"Gods, you're so tight!"

He said. I blushed.

"That's good right?"

"Very!"

He kissed my neck. He kept going deeper and deeper. The he hit my prostate.

"Fuck!"

I yelled. I started moaning a lot more. After that he came.

"Gods that was amazing."

Leo said, flopping down next to me. I just looked at him.

"Oh yeah."

He went under the covers.

"What are you- Holy Shit!"

He was....well...he was doing the job that requires blowing.....on me. His warm tongue felt really good.

"Leo, I'm going too-"

I came. He came up from under the covers and started sucking on my neck.

"So....."

I said.

"So?"

He said, his voice slightly muffled by my neck.

"Do you like me?"

"I love you."

I started laughing.

"You can't love me, I'm me!"

He looked at me.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I'm not cute at all, and I have a lot of issues...and who wants someone with issues?"

"Me."

I looked directly at him.

"Yeah, whatever, you're pretty drunk."

He rolled his eyes, then smiled.

"I just remembered something."

"What?"

"Oh, something about you saying, oh what was it? Oh yeah, that'd never top."

I blushed.

"Shut up....besides, you don't want me topping."

I said slyly.

"Oh, why is that?"

"I'd completely pulerize you."

"Didn't I just do that to you?"

"Yeah, but it'll hurt more."

"Yeah, okay sure."

I laughed.

"Well, I'm going to sleep...do you want your pants?"

"Yes, I don't really want to remember this."

"Why, aren't I a great first?"

"Oh..um..yeah, but remember senior year? That conversation?"

He giggled.

"Gosh, you are just totally forgetting all your life goals, aren't you."

"What can I say? I'm drunk."

"Yeah okay, it's not because I'm fucking hot as hell."

"That's just a side benefit."

He turned to look at me.

"I think I'm slowly becoming sober, cause I just noticed your racooniss."

I touched my under my eye. All the eyeliner was running and shit. I must look like Eyeless Jack at this point.

"If you're becoming more sober, go the fuck to sleep."

He laughed, and climbed up onto his bed.

"Goodnight Lili!"

"This again?"

"I said GOODNIGHT LILI."

"Goodnight Nini."

He said fastly. I love my control over him.

A.N.:So it is finally up and don't hate my frickle frackle scene.....it's my first.....but yeah, they're not going to remember shit in the morning!!!Oh and after the next chapter, it will be November 15th a.k.a Family Day. Oh the drama! R&R