Just a Chapter...Again

Nico's POV

Everything eventually comes to an end. And this end couldn't have been sooner. The night ended after supper, where surprisingly I didn't have anything Italian. Good old American cheeseburger! Nothing exciting went on, except for Thanatos finally pointing out Charlie's broken nose. Leave it to the 3 year old.

After supper, my mom cried and hugged me like I was dying.

"Mom, you'll see me in like 2 weeks! Take it down a little!"

She rolled her eyes and hugged me harder.

"I just missed you so much!"

Wasn't she mad at me like, a few hours ago? I guess she got over it...after the movie. Hm.

~During The Movie~

~Hades' POV~

We walked in to the gym, and saw Maria saving our seats. We all sat down, but not until Nico and Persephone got in a spat about Thanatos. Nico won.

He got that from his mother.

He picked up Thanatos and sat with Leo. Maria was sitting next to us.

"Hey."

"What?"

She snapped back. Great, she's pissed.

"Nico isn't like me, okay? We might have a few similarities, but he does more right than wrong then I did at his age."

"I know, but him talking to that Octavian boy, it reminded me of the fight in high school. Remember?"

"The fight that lead to me and my brothers hating each other? Yeah, I remember."

"Do you remember when you yelled at your brothers? And their friend groups, calling them out on their bullshit."

I looked at her. I didn't remember that at all.

"Oh. Yeah, that."

"Not to be rude, but I don't want him to turn out like you."

"I don't want him to be like me either. Neither does he. You got nothing to worry about."

She smiled. I smiled. And Persephone hit my arm. I turned around and kissed her cheek.

~Nico's POV~

Whatever, at least she's not mad at me. She let go and I turned to my dad. Him and Hazel had already said goodbye.

"Bye, dad."

I said. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. No one was really around except for my mother and Persephone.

"I missed you."

I whispered.

"I know, I missed you too."

I didn't want to let go, but I felt him start to move away.

"We'll see each other again soon. I hope."

I nodded. My parents left and I walked back to my dorm. I walked in and sat on my bed. Charlie and Leo weren't back yet. Today was amazing, sure it had it's bad moments, but all in all, it was awesome.

Leo and Charlie burst into the room and we all went to bed.

That morning I woke up to Charlie and Percy yelling over the phone.