Fucking Percy Jackson

Nico's POV

"Wake up, mi todo."

I heard Leo say.

"If I open my eyes, you'll have pants on, right Lili?"

"Yes."

I opened my eyes. He didn't have any pants on. Actually he was butt ass naked.

"Leo! What the fu-"

He pressed lips to mine, sticking his tongue in my mouth. He grabbed my cheeks and pulled me closer. Was I really making out with a naked Leo?

Then I felt a hand on my lower back and saw a naked Percy next to me. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and saw a naked Jason.

Then I feel out of my bed screaming.

"Are you okay, mi todo?"

Leo asked from the top bunk.

"You're wearing pants, right?"

I said looking up.

"Nini, it's 4am, why wouldn't I be wearing pants? Do you see any girls in this room?"

"I guess, and Nini?"

"Your second nickname. Nini and Lili! Cute right?"

"Adorable."

I said getting back into bed.

"Goodnight mi todo."

"Goodnight, Lili."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, mi todo."

"If I wake up and your naked I'm gonna scream."

I opened my eyes. He was fully clothed.

"What's with you and your obsession over my naked-ness?"

"I'm a hormonal gay boy, what are you expecting?"

"Your gay?"

He asked looking at me.

"Isn't obvious. That's not a problem is it?"

"Um, no, it's just I wasn't expecting that.Not that I can tell if someone is gay just by looking at them. I mean just you saying hat you are, wasn't expecting it

Leo said. I looked at him disappointed. I thought he was different. That he didn't get all nervous about it and like wasn't watching what he was saying.

"Move, I'm getting dressed."

"Mi todo, are you okay?"

"I'm fine and don't call me that."

I said. I looked over my shoulder. He looked like a kicked puppy.

~Leo's POV~

Now what did you do Leo? He tells you he's gay and we probably had a chance with him, and you ruin it. He doesn't even like his nickname.

"Nini?"

"Don't call me that either, Leo."

"Okay."

I looked at him.

"Then what can I call you?"

"Nico."

"Okay."

He looked at me and his expression changed. He smiled.

"Gotcha!"

"Huh?"

"Do you really think I would just stop letting you call me that? Mi todo? That's the best nickname ever!"

"Oh, but I thought you were mad that I got all nervous when you told me that you were gay."

He looked at me. I read him like a book after knowing for 2 days. He smiled.

"I am but how can I stay mad at you."

He was very close to me.

"I'm sorry, I was just caught off guard."

"I know."

He smiled. Our noses were touching. He leaned in closer to kiss(?) me, when fucking Percy barged in.

"Fricking Annabeth!"

He said, Nico got and went to ask what's up?

I looked at Percy with so much loathing I hope he felt it. Then again, I had just said I've only known him for 2 days, I should save our first kiss for our first date, if I ever get the courage to ask him, that'll take like a year so yeah. I'll wait.

"Is everything okay Perce?"

I asked.

"Me and Annie had a fight and broke up."

He said, starting look as though he was about to cry.

"Dude, how did you guys have a fight? I woke up not even 5 minutes ago."

Hey we almost kissed Nini! Did you forget that!

"Me and her always go get breakfast together. And we started fighting. She even threw the promise ring at the ground."

He held up the ring, I remember the day he gave it to her. It was pretty cute. That was back when I was dating-

"Leo! Are you listening?"

"Not at all, mi todo."

I smiled. He rolled his eyes. Then I noticed how Nico was touching Percy. It looked like he was just giving a friendly stroke, but it mean't more then it looked. Trust me, I invented that. Wait, he doesn't have a crush on...of course he does. Doesn't everybody love fucking Percy Jackson. The captain of the football team. Has muscles and fucking swooping hair and always looks amazing. I never noticed how much I hated Percy. I hate him alot. Wow. I'm the complete opposite of that. I'm captain of the robotics team, I'm scrawny and my hair was all curly and I always looked like shit.

Fucking Percy Jackson.