Party?

Nico's POV

Art was really boring today, which is weird cause it's art. That's always fun. But we had to think of stuff to decorate the school with. For you know Halloween.

"Nico?"

"We should put blood on the walls and write I'm watching and such. Also have like the lights flickering."

Everyone looked at me like I was troubled.

"Well, it depends if you guys are going for a elementry school appropriate theme or a high school appropriate theme."

Rachel looked at me.

"That would be cool, and it would be scary. I think we'll do that."

Scratch that. This class was pretty awesome.

"So I'll order the blood and we'll decorate the school October 30th, clear? Okay, class dismissed."

I got up and left. This was going to be awesome. And when I got back to my dorm, I checked my mail. Oh look my costume arrived early. I had ordered it 3 days ago.

What a great day.

~Leo's POV~

What a horrible day.

First I was late for class, and had to go to the princlepal's office. Second, my robot in robotics club went a-wall, and tried to kill Nyssa, getting me kicked out. OF MY OWN CLUB! My day sucked.

"My costume arrived!"

Nico said in a sing-songy voice. I looked at him and saw he had it on.

"Wow, that looks really cool."

"Thank you."

He was pretty cute, espically when he took the mask off and looked like a racoon.

"What's with the eyes."

"Well, the eye holes in the mask were a bit big, so I put this around my eyes to make them look like part of the mask."

"You look like a racoon."

"I'm probably the cutest racoon ever!"

"You are."

He blushed a bright pink. Which looked weird with the batman costume.

"Whatever, I'm taking this off."

He undressed to just his boxers. Then he jst sat down on the couch. I was totally bushing.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Why, I'm not going anywhere."

I blushed. I legit had Nico di Angelo, one of the hottest guys ever, in his boxers on my couch. I think I'm hyperventilating.

'Are you okay Leo?"

"I'm fine, just fine, don't worry."

"Okay, how's was your day."

Fucking horrible.

"Okay. You?"

"It was great, I was sorta early to all my classes, and my idea go chosen for art and my costume came! So yeah pretty great day."

Lucky son of a bitch. He got a text.

"Percy and Jason are coming over for Supernatural."

"Please put pants on."

"Fine..."

He got and put pants.

"And a shirt."

He made an ugh noise.

"You ask so much of me."

I rolled my eyes.

"So what was this idea for art you mentioned?"

"I can't tell you, it's a secret."

"Of course it is."

Nico took off his racoon eyes. Soon, Jason and Percy arrived.

"Change of plans, Reyna's having a lake party and we are going."

"Isn't it cold for a party?"

Nico asked.

"It's never to cold for a party."

Percy said.

"It'll be your first high school party."

I had a feeling Nico had been to a high school party before...he did kiss a girl so who knew how wild he could be at a party.

"Do I have to change?"

"Yes, you can't wear sweatpants to a lake party."

Percy said. I looked at him in his sweatpants.

"I'm wearing fashionable sweatpants, there's a difference."

"Not really."

Jason said. Percy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Nico said, changing into a pair of leather jeans. He also changed his shirt into one of those baggy tank tops. You know the ones with the giant arm holes. Oh and he wore a beanie...all in black, but it was hot.

"Are you wearing that or?"

"Oh,no."

I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt.

"Wow, what a difference."

Nico said.

"Shut up."

We walked out of the dorm.

A.N.: I think Nico is looking fine in this chapter, you know first as Batman, then Magic Mike then Stud...if you all imagine what I imagined it looks cool. And very lake party...btw there school has a lake and since it's a highschool party...drunk nico is on it's way.