Nicknames

Leo's POV

That kid...I just can't even.....he's so fucking adorable! That playful smile he has like holy shit! Okay Leo, you need to never upset that boy. Ever. God I wish I had classes with him. Then I could talk to him and....Oh no I sound like a 12 year old girl.

"Mr. Valdez?"

"Huh what?"

"The answer to number 24?"

"Oh, um."

Crap, I hadn't done any of this! I was sitting here thinking about Nico and now-

"Mr. Valdez?"

"C?"

Mr. Minos looked at me.

"Correct."

Wait what? The one time I get something write in math. High five Leo! So telling Nico this later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey girl hey!"

"What?"

"Nothing, just something I was trying out."

Nico looked at me like I had grown another head. Still cute though. 'Kay Leo, you need to calm down. Next thing you know, you'll be writing in your notebooks Mr.- wait, whats Nico's last name? Wow, Leo you don't even know his last name.

"Nico, what's your last name."

" di Angelo."

"Wait, are you italian?"

"Dude, what do you think me and my mom speak?"

"I don't know, greek."

He rolled his eyes and mumbled 'greek' under his breath. So wait, this kid watches hetailia and is itailian? And he likes Gorillaz? I need to start making a list.

"So Leo, what are your nicknames?"

"Well, there's Hot Stuff, Bad Boy Supreme, Mr. Spock and Black Bottom the Sequel."

"Do I even want to know?"

"Not really, no. What are your nicknames?"

"Ghost King, Zombie dude, Death boy and, my favorite, Death Breath."

"Death Breath?"

"You forget to brush your teeth one day."

I laughed.

"By the way are you goth or what?"

"I just like wearing black."

"So gold uniforms aren't exactly your thing?"

"Any uniforms aren't my thing."

"Amen."

Percy said, scaring the crow out of me. He must have scared Nico too, cause he jumped into Rachel.

"Oh, sorry!"

She literally was holding him bridal style.

'Wait hold him for a minute, I need a picture of this."

Percy got his phone out and took a picture.

"This will be on the school website."

" Oh, call it A Scared Freshman Appeared!"

Jason said, making Percy laugh.

~Nico's POV~

"There's a reason I call them Pikachu and Squirtle."

Leo said.

"Shut up Charmander."

Jason said.

"That's one I forgot! Charmander. That's another one of my nicknames."

"What's with you guys and Pokemon?"

"Pokemon is love, Pokemon is life, dude."

Percy said. Please say he did not reference Shrek is love Shrek is life. The images.

"Okay, you guys are insane"

"Shut up, Gastly."

Jason said.

"Oh, Gastly, that's good!"

Percy said high fiving Jason.

"Who's Gastly?"

"It's a ghost Pokemon."

Leo said.

"Of course it is."

Then out of no where, the fire alarm went off, sprinklers spraying everyone. Everyone starting walking to the doors.

"Damn those Stolls."

Leo said.

"Oh, shut up firebug, you used to admire those guys."

Leo rolled his eyes. We walked outside. The fucking wind ws blowing cold as fuck win everywhere. I was freezing. So were Percy and Jason. Leo seemed fine.

"Aren't you freezing?"

"There's a reason I'm called Charmander and firebug. I'm always warm."

I touched his arm. Somehow it was warm, even though it was soaked. I cuddled right up to him. I looked at Percy and Jason.

"Joining the cuddle party boys?"

They attached themselves to Leo. I snuggled closer to him.

A.N.: Leico cuddles!!!! BTW I need ur guys opinion on something...I'm was thinking of Nico calling Leo Lili...but idk if they would be cute. 'Cause then Leo could call Nico Nini and they could be Nini and Lili....ya tell me if u want that or not. R&R