In the Morning

Nico's POV

I woke up in the morning, to a singing Leo in a towel....only a towel. You know if it would just fall. No stop Nico you may already have a crushes on 2 other guys, so stop being a freaking hormonal teenager. Just stop.

"Are you okay dude? Your face is a little red."

That's when his towel actually dropped.

"Okay, now I see why your face is red."

Leo said picking up his towel.

"I'm gonna put underwear on."

"Good idea."

He walked back into the bathroom. I got up and looked down.

"Oh, hi there little friend."

Who are you calling little? You know you've hit rock botom when your dick talks back to you. Now I have to figure how to get rid off this. You know I could just, no Leo will be out of the bathroom any second, I don't need him seeing THAT...but it'll be really awkward walking past him to get to the shower. Gods, why is morning wood so hard. HA...that was a good one I am writing that down. Okay enough penis jokes what are you 13?.... Then again I just turn 14 last May so.....

"Do you need the bathroom?"

"Um, yes."

I walked right by him. He probably didn't even notice. I mean why would he, hopefully he's not looking there, or his he? Stop being 13! Anyway, now to take that nice relaxing cold shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This uniform is so stupid looking."

"Tell me about it."

Leo said. We were walking down the halls, trying to find my class. Freaking latin. his was going to be a breeze.

"This one?"

I asked.

"No, I know which one it is, so stop asking everytime we pass a classroom."

"I was just making sure, gods."

He glared at me.

"By the way, Mr. Knows Which One It Is, we're at the end of the hall."

"Oh, maybe it was that one."

I mimicked.

"I don't sound like."

"I don't know, it's obvious that you haven't hit puberty since 1) I'm almost taller then you and 2) after what I saw this morning...."

His face reddened.

"You better not tell anyone about that."

"Trust me I don't want to."

I said, slyly.

"Good...hey what's that's suppose to mean?!"

The bell rang.

"See ya, Leo."

"Wait what did you mean?"

"Figure it out."

I smiled at him. Gotta admit, Leo was pretty cute. In a Latino Santa Elf way.

A.N.: I'm on a roll....for now. Gotta say, was having way to much fun with this chapter, but you know, Nico needs some form of blackmail against Leo right? Anyway R&R