The Cafeteria

Leo's POV

So after Nico met my friends, the Psychopaths as he called them, we went to the cafeteria for supper.

"So, what do you wanna eat?"

He looked around. He had an innocent look to him.

"I don't know, what can I have?"

"Whatever you want."

His innocence was really cute actually.
Wow, no. I did not just say that. Think that. Whatever.

"Is there, like, pasta?"

"Your Italian is showing."

He smiled. Do not tell me this guy watches Hetailia. Wait, that's like a far off shot. He's probably just Italian. But still...Italian!

"But, is there, like, actually pasta?"

I laughed.

"Yeah, there is. Over there."

I pointed. He didn't even move a muscle.

"Aren't you going to get it?"

"Are you coming with me?"

I turned to look at him.

"No I'm not coming with you!"

"Well I just thought since I'm so new and you've been showing me around that, I don't know you'd help get over there without being mauled, but I guess I'll just go over there all alone, on my first day!"

He batted his eyelashes at me. And I gave him the really-dude?-look.

"Fine but if I'm not at the dorm later, you'll now where to find me."

Wow. That kid was dramatic. He was really cute though. Leo, stop it you're not gay....right? Oh well, I made my way over to the Taco Bell. Yes we have a Taco Bell in our school. Freaking awesome, I know.

After getting my food I made my way to our table. Now, we didn't own the table but we sat there everyday. Me and The Psychopaths. I still hadn't seen Nico.

"So where's Nico?"

Percy asked, sitting down.

"I don't know."

"You invited him to sit with us right?"

Jason asked, walking up.

"Of course. But I left him to get his food."

"And you didn't go with him?"

"No, why?"

"The poor boy."

Percy said, putting a hand over his heart.

"First he has to room with you, then you leave him on his own in the cafeteria! You sir are a bad friend."

Jason shook his head. I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

"Guys he's probably just trying to find the table."

Percy and Jason looked at each other and started eating. Slowly everyone joined us except Nico.

"I'm gonna go look for him."

I said. I got up and started looking, not even caring what they had too. After looking for what felt like an hour, I saw him. Sitting with them...the fucking Preps. God I hate them, there so....jerkish. I mean the girls were actually pretty hot but still. I was about to go get him, when I saw him get up, with his food and stomp away.

"Hey."

He looked at me and kept going.

"Why were you sitting with them."

" 'Cause they asked me too, bunch of dicks."

"Oh. Well Octavian can be pretty mean and so can Luke, and Khione, Drew and Nancy are stuck up and-"

"I know Leo, I was just talking to them."

"Oh yeah, I guess you were."

"Gods, you're stupid."

He stomped off. Once again, that kid is dramatic. I hope what they said too him wasn't to bad. He was pretty cute when he was angry though....wait? Stop thinking like this Leo!

A.N.: Sorry for not updating alot, it's just I've never wrote a Percy Jackson fanfic before, so hopefully Im doing okay and ya. So the Preps are: Luke, Octavian, Ethan, Khione, Nancy, Drew and Calypso....so ya update!