Family Day Pt. 7

Leo's POV

Ugh! Why does Nico have to say shit like that? It makes me look bad! And yeesh way to out me to the whole school!

My phone buzzed, and I looked at it.

Cally: Dafuq was that?

Great now she's gonna be all pissy. And why did she tell my mom we were hanging out? If anyone found out they'd kill me!

You know how apparently I've been staying in the dorm instead of going to a club? That's kinda a total lie....I've been hanging out with Calypso and her friends.

You: Idk, I tried to stop him

Cally: Didn't do a very good job...

You: Whatever Cally

She didn't respond. Great. I was gonna go to my dorm, but my mom was probably looking for me. So I went to the only place she'd never look.

The roof.

It had stopped raining, but everything was still wet, which I guess doesn't matter since I'm still soaked.

I looked around and I saw the spot. The spot where I kissed Nico. I remember exactly what happened after he left.

~Exactly What Happened After He Left~

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

Charlie screamed. I laughed.

"I got the best picture of you guys ever!"

Percy said, holding a camera. A camera connected to Rachel.

"Percy, let go!"

Rachel said.

"Oh sorry."

He let go.

"Are we done playing yet?"

"I guess, no point without Nico."

I jumped off the roof.

"Should we head inside?"

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever?"

Charlie asked. Then he looked over to the parking lot. A beat up black pick up truck rolled up.

"Never mind."

He ran to the truck. A butch looking guy stepped out and Charlie hug/slashed tackled him.

"Who is that?"

Percy asked.

"Jeez, it's family day, and he's hugging the shit out of him sooooo, I don't think they're related."

Rachel said.

"That doesn't tell me who he is."

Rachel face palmed, and I laughed. Charlie started dragging the boy with him.

"Guys! This is my brother, Butch."

Percy burst out laughing. I smirked.

"What's so funny about my name?"

Butch said. His voice was deep and raspy. Extremely hot.

"Nothing."

He rolled his eyes. He had brown hair, and green eyes and freckles. He bared little resemblance to Charlie.

"We met when I was 10! He was 13!"

"So he's 17?"

"Actually he's 19. I'm 16, I failed grade 8....twice."