The Roomate

Nico's POV

So me and Percy signed in. After that I walked to my dorm. When I walked into the room I saw there was already a boy there. The boy was short and looked like a Latino elf. He turned around and jumped when he saw me.

"Oh, hey!"

"Hi."

He started tapping his fingers on leg. And then started tapping his foot. Like gods, ADHD much?

"So I'm Leo, Valdez, Leo Valdez."

"Nico."

"Nice to meet you, I guess we're roommates."

He smiled.

"Oh joy."

I said sarcastically. His smile faltered slightly. He looked aound the room.

"Well, I took the top bunk."

"Cool, I wanted the bottom anyway."

"Oh, so your the bottom?"

He wiggled his eyebrows. I felt my face heat up.

"What! No..um..."

"I'm just playing with ya, jeez don't get so worked up about it."

I already find him annoying. There was a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?"

Leo? Yeah Leo, that's his name right? Whatever,he asked. I shrugged. He opened the door and groaned. In stepped some lady and-WAIT!

"Mom?"

"Oh,there you are, you took off so fast with that boy, I had no idea where you were.I started asking people. Then Esperanza said that her son was rooming with a boy named Nico and I took a chance and I was right now..."

My mom's expression changed into something more angrier.

"Nico di Angelo, how dare you leave without telling me where your going in a foreign place that's this big!Now if you were at home right now you would be so grounded. You should how lucky you are."

"You better be."

"What did she say?"

Leo asked. His mom shrugged. That's the upside of speaking another language. People can't understand when your mom's giving you shit, which equals less embrassment. Less.

"Anyway, I'm leaving miele, have a fun year!"

And with that she left. Thank the gods. I looked over at Leo, and had to restrain my self from laughing. His mom had her hands on both his cheeks and was saing something in..spanish? And when she was done speaking, she kissed his foward. At that point I was holding my breath. And then she left and I burst out laughing. Leo looked over at me.

"Yeah, yeah, keep laughing."

I did. I laughed so hard I fell, and kept laughing.

"You're sorta a dick, you know that."

"I...get...that.......alot."

I said between laughing.

"No, really?"

I must admit, it felt good to laugh, I don't do that alot, after Bianca...but his mom was just so funny.

"Are you done?"

I stopped laughing. Or atleast tried.

"Yes,no,maybe."

I smiled up at him.

"Anyway I'm going to hang out with some friends, do you wanna come?"

"Sure."

What's the worst that could happen? Oh, yeah, his friends could be pshycopaths, but hey. I'm in a great mood. 'Til I meet his friends and die.

A.N.: So sorry about the wait, but Leo's actually hard to write, I thought he'd be a breeze but no to make Leo jokes is hard so you know what, just give him innuendos...ya....