(Listens to song.)

"Wow man that's going to be a banger. Like seriously  I want to learn all the words and just sing along now." Ryan said as I laughed and shook my head.

"Thank you." I said with a chuckle as he shook his head

"I'm serious, this is a banger, but there was a part that caught my attention. It was in the beginning something along the lines of wishing they never played you." Ryan said as I nodded.

" Yeah haha, well.. it was the line "Yeah I miss you but I got no time for that, How could You ? Wish you never played me damn"  that's where the inspiration came from. I was dating this one girl. I did everything right and treated her so good but I found out on Valentine's Day that she cheated on me. It was basically written about her. It's recent but now I'm good you know it's basically me venting and just seeing it from the perspective of what happened you can't change so let's focus on the future." I said as Ryan nodded his head.

"It's her loss, you seem like a really nice guy, but on the bright side you got a record deal out of it.haha.So I heard that your EP drops in 5 days so are we able to find out the name of that or ....." Ryan asked as I nodded my head laughing.

"Yeah it's called Love Lost, coming February 21st." I said as he nodded and looked at the time.

"Well it was great having you man, I wish you the best and again that song was amazing, everybody go buy or stream Leave me Alone by Y/n L/n. This was on air with Ryan Seacrest, with Y/n L/n nice meeting you man." Ryan said as I nodded my head and spoke into the mic.

"No thank you for having me and February 21st Love Lost go pre Order." I said as we won't off air and the cameras went off as I got up and shook Ryan's hand as I said bye and then left with my manager and everyone was congratulating me and complementing my song as we went out side there was a group of girls who where waiting fans started to say my name as I was rushed to my car.

—————————————-

Your album And album cover plus the songs.