Epilogue

Raven's POV
8 years later
"Amelia, please help me clean up Austin" I yelled from the kitchen hoping Amelia could hear me.

Thankfully she did "Ok momma in a sec" She replied back yelling.

"Alyssa and Alex if you guys don't stop arguing right now I will spank both y'all behinds" The twins are fighting over the remote control.

"Sorry mama" They spoke in unison "I wanted to watch my show" Again in unison.

"Jinx stop that let me talk first" And they start arguing again.

This is an everyday thing, I should be used to it but I don't think I ever will.

"Ok break it up and stop arguing, Alyssa I want you to go to the theater room and Alex you stay in the living room and watch TV is that settled?" The two nodded before Alyssa ran off.

The hardest thing to do as a mother of 7-year-old twins is having twins that disagree on every single thing.

"Momma can Donovan and Leila please come over?" Amelia asks me with pleading eyes.

"Go ask your dad" I told her feeling an headache starting to creep in.

"Dad said to the same thing he always says 'ask your mother" so I'm asking your permission" Toni knows not to make decisions with my knowledge.

That man knows I will ignore him like a plague. I did it once I'll do it again.

I know why she wants Donovan to come over because that's her little boyfriend and Lelia is Lily and Antonio's 9-year-old daughter, the got married 5 months during the pregnancy of the twins.

Amelia is now 13 and Donovan is 14.

"Did you finish cleaning up Austin" She nods her head still doing the puppy dog eyes.

"Ok fine, but make sure you guys don't mess up anything" I finally gave in.

"Sweetheart, where's your dad and August" I asked looking around.

"Dad is at the pool teaching August how to swim" I swear that little boy wants to be Aquaman.

He loves water so much, bath time is only for 10-15 mins and August always makes sure he gets an hour inside the bathtub.

I carried Austin on my hip, he kept on babbling baby words some of them I think I understood but the others I had no idea I started walking towards the indoor pool.

"You are such a cute little talker" I kissed his cheek bopping his little nose, he held face and gave me a sloppy kiss on my lip. I just laughed at his adorable antics.

"Toni baby, are you here?" I saw water bubbles coming from the pool and in a flash.

Toni swam back up with August sitting on his shoulders giggling like crazy.

"What the hell!" I yelled petrified.

My husband walked out of the pool, you would think after all these years I have stopped drooling about his physique, but no I don't think that would ever be possible.

Toni took August out of his arms and exchanged the kids because August was making grabby hands towards me and Austin was making grabby hands to Toni.

"Seriously, stop swimming underwater with August he's just 3 years old and if my baby gets hurt your little friend down there gets hurt also" I gripped him through his swimming shorts discreetly so the kids

"Baby, please don't punish me like that again you know I can't resist you prancing around our bedroom teasing me every chance you get" Toni grunted out palming my ass with his other hand.

He knows what I'm talking about because I denied Toni of sex for 2 months because the general manager he left in charge of hiring for the CEO's new assistant but that stupid fool hired a known harlot as his assistant.

The girl was good at her job but she tried to seduce Toni but he's too committed to me to have an affair.

He told me about it and the next day I went to the company and let's just say I may or may not have given her a death threat and made her write a resignation letter immediately.

What can I say, I'm just very territorial and possessive of things that belong to me.

"Now run along and freshen up and give Austin a bath because he made a mess when I was feeding and I'll take August," I said walking away upstairs.

My phone starts to ring and I saw Luke as the caller I picked it up.

"Raven please help me! Amara is driving me insane with all her crazy cravings and obnoxious demands" Luke spoke hysterically into the phone.

I feels so bad for him but he should've know what he was getting himself into once he got with my best friend.

Luke and Amara got married 3 years ago after constantly begging for Toni's blessings for almost a year because he didn't want his little sister and best friend to get married to each other.

Now Amara is 5 months pregnant and let's just say pregnancy finally made her crazy side make its appearance and Luke seriously stressed out with everything.

"Calm down brother what is she asking for right now?" I tried calming the close to losing his mind brother of mine.

"She said she wants Chick-Fil-A and it's Sunday and everyone knows they don't open on Sundays" Luke replies back in frustration.

"I tried telling her but she's not having it. I tried giving her a massage, foot rub, and her favorite rocky road ice cream absolutely none of those things worked" Luke sounded like he was done, completely finished.

"Luke I want you to give her the phone, I want to speak to my crazy sister in law" He mumbled a small ok.

"Mara, Raven wants to talk to you" Luke spoke gently to Amara not to make her snap her sensitive ass.

"Mama Bird, I miss you so much can you and my little nieces and nephews including that bonehead of a brother come visit me. I'm bored and lonely here" Amara wailed out then whispered the last few sentences.

"Mara, I heard that you don't want big daddy to punish you right?" I pulled the phone away from my ear so I didn't have to hear anymore.

A few seconds later I put it back on my ear "You guys are gross" I nasally said
"Oh, you're the one to talk" Amara spits back touché.

"Fine, we'll come around for dinner and also call mom and dad including Lily and Lorenzo so we could have a little get together" I told her and she started squealing like a girl who just got her first kiss.

"Luke we are going to be making a feast! The whole family is coming over for dinner, bye Raven see you soon" Amara says hurriedly before I could reply the Sis hung up on me.

"Now let me go round up my little trouble makers" I voiced out my thoughts tiredly.

I feel so blessed, content and accomplished that I finally have a big family I can call my own.

A loving Husband and 5 children that make me wake up every day to count my blessings.

I don't know what I'll be doing right now if I didn't marry Toni years ago, but as far as I know, right now I will continue to cherish the moments.

My family is safe and protected the only thing I have to do now is just to rest Assured.

The End...

Thank you all for reading and voting. Please check out my other books I promise you won't be disappointed.💕