Chapter 16

Raven's POV
After searching for a new house for a whole day, we found the perfect house and we are moved in today.

If you all are wondering how we got a new home that quick my answers exact words from Toni 'money talks'. He's such a cocky little shit.

Later on during the day, the movers finished settling everything where it belongs.

I called an interior designer to design Amelia's room to her imagination, ask me how I know this.

Well, my little princess and I went to the mall and got her new clothes and shoes also the necessities that she will need.

After we got back home, Amelia wanted a mommy and daughter bonding time

So we had a mini slumber party and I asked her how she always wanted her dream bedroom to look like and let's just say I made it happen exactly as she described.

It's finally the day for me to reveal the house to Toni and Amelia, it was only me, the interior designer, and the movers that have seen the inside of the house.

"Mommy, is my room going to be pretty? I can't wait to see it" Amelia was jumping in her car seat on our way to the new house.

"Yes Princess, it is very pretty and you're gonna love it" I turned my neck to look at Amelia, then I took out her iPad and headphones.

Then I leaned forward to whisper something to Toni.

"I have something special for you later on tonight" Toni's body went stiff when I licked his earlobe, which I happen to do almost every time I tease him.

Then came his cocky smirk with the flawless gaze of undeniable desire for me.

"Can't wait for it babe" Toni looks over to me licking his lips, I look away from him squeezing my thighs tightly together.

We finally arrived at the house
"Mommy the house is huge!" Amelia quickly unlocks her car seat jumping out of the open car door and running towards the front door with Toni and I following behind her laughing at her reaction.

As soon as we stepped in the house Amelia ran upstairs to her room.

"I want to see my room Mommy" She said whining pulling the fabric of my jeans.

We both laughed at her cuteness
"Wow, you really outdid yourself"

"Toni, let's go see what princess Amelia is up to" I squealed when Toni twirled me around and carried me bridal style up the stairs

"You do know, that my legs work perfectly right?" I asked sassily.

"I know babe but I'm just trying to see how it would feel when I carry you on our wedding night" I looked up at Toni and puckered my lips.

"Gimme kiss" He shook his head while smiling and kissed me.

We reached upstairs and walked into Amelia's bedroom to see her already having a tea party with the stuffed animals in the bedroom.

"Princess I see you are enjoying yourself," Toni says to Amelia to get her attention.

She got up from her seat "Thank you mommy and daddy" she kisses both our cheeks then wrapped her little arms around our neck for a hug.

"Anything for you, princess" Toni kissed her forehead.

"Ok, keep on with what your tea party mommy wants to show me the bedroom so call up if you want anything" Amelia nods her head while sipping on her imaginary tea.

"Let's go check out our bedroom" I said pulling him along.

"How do you like it? I made sure it's both to our tastes" Toni nods his head pushing me into the bedroom.

"I love it but I want to taste something else" He tossed me on our bed making me let out a shrill.

Toni hovers over my body and began kissing on my neck.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...