Chapter 18

Raven POV It's been a long week for me and let me tell you I'm drained of energy

Raven POV
It's been a long week for me and let me tell you I'm drained of energy.

First, we applied Amelia to the closest school in our new neighborhood.

Secondly, when I visited some of my restaurants, I noticed that they needed a little bit of renovating.

Thirdly, I am so horny and Toni is not making it easy for me.

Let me explain, ever since we moved and started sharing a bedroom Toni is always shirtless almost all the time.

He tends to just walk around the house half naked whenever Amelia isn't around.

I'm just overreacting but I don't care.

What will you do if you finished cooking dinner then go call him to eat and you walk in on your future husband sexily dancing to Pony by Ginuwine like he does it every Wednesday?

There was also this other time he wanted to tell me jokes but all of them were dirty, sexual and erotic.

I couldn't stand any more of his dirty jokes because I felt so hot and bothered like I said I'm going to wait until our honeymoon night, but for now I'm gonna be a cat in heat.

So I just have to be patient for the next 4 weeks.

Today is Friday and it's the day we set as the housewarming party/introduction of Amelia.

Mom and Dad know about Amelia but have yet to meet her and they're very excited to meet their granddaughter.

"Baby where should I put the salad the table is already packed with food" Toni yells from the kitchen.

"Just place it on the kitchen Island and I'll handle it later" I yelled back from Amara's room.

"Princess are you ready to see your grandparents," I ask Amelia while helping her into her multi-colored polka dot dress.

I left her hair out in its natural curly state. After I had finished dressing her,
"My princess, looks so beautiful!" I gushed excitedly placing a small kiss on both her cheeks.

"Do you like it?" I asked her "Yes momma, I love anything you dress me in" Aww, my heart... I gonna cry.

"Let's go downstairs and help your dad Ok" she holds my hand while walking downstairs towards the kitchen.

Amelia runs outside towards the backyard to her father that was setting up the table decorations.

"Papa!!!" She jumps and hugged Toni's leg.

He turns around smiling then picked up the happy little girl and placed her on his hip.

"Momma dressed me up, I look pretty  right?" Amelia tells her dad with enthusiasm.

"You look very beautiful princess, do you want to help me finish setting the table?"

Toni whispered the last part to Amelia and she just nods while giggling because he tickled her.

It's was already 3 in the afternoon and our guests were about to start arriving soon.

I went around to check if everything was set in the right spots.

I really think I have outdone myself and Toni made me happier with the setting of the table he did with Amelia.

After we finished setting everything in place, we decided to go rest fo a bit.

We were in the living room watching Sing on the TV the because Amelia wanted to watch it for the 4th time this week.

She's literally obsessed with that movie.

Ding ding ding... the guests are here
I was about to get up but Toni stopped me.

"I got it" He pulls me back down then got up to open the door.

"Hello son, where is our precious granddaughter" I heard Mom's loud voice while she hugged Toni.

"Calm down Annabella we just got here," Dad said scolding his wife.

"Oh shut it Anthony, I'm just really excited about the new addition to the family," She responded with a sassy tone

Now it's established, that we all know who my best friend takes after right?

"Where's Amara?" Toni asks looking over their shoulders.

"Oh Luke is bringing Amara and Lucy together," They walked into the living room and when Mom saw Amelia she began jumping for joy and Dad was smiling.

"There she is! Anthony isn't she adorable?"Amelia hides behind my leg.
I turned around and bend to her level.

"Princess, you don't have to be shy this your grandma and grandpa and promise me you won't feel shy around them ok?"

Amelia nods while saying 'yes mommy' I kiss her chubby cheeks.

I held her hand walking towards Mom and Dad and gave my greetings while hugging them.

"This is Amelia" I introduced her to them.

"Now princess say your greetings to your grandparents" Amelia greets them with hugs and Mom and Dad had tears in their eyes by the gesture.

We all walked to the living room talking, mostly Mom and I were doing the talking about the wedding and the father and son didn't bother with us because they were busy watching the rest of the movie with Amelia.

The bell started to ring and I went and opened the door before I could say anything Amara and Lucy tackled me in a hug causing all three of us to fall on the floor laughing like hysterically.

Everyone started looking at us like we are crazy and Amelia was giggling uncontrollably.

We finally got ourselves together and I introduced Amelia to her two Aunties and Uncle who bought a big ass dollhouse for her

Amelia was jumping for joy she was so excited to play with her dollhouse.

I told Luke that the dollhouse was too big and said he will spoil his niece rotten.

We gave a tour of the house, we ate and I made sure everyone ate a lot and packed leftovers for everyone and we went to the theater room to watch a movie.

Amelia fell asleep halfway through the movie. It was already evening and everyone started getting ready to leave.

Mom said she's coming back so we can go plan for the wedding tomorrow.

Toni and I went to bed not even bothering to change to our nightwear. We just slept in our underwear's cuddling.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Tim...