Chapter 15

Raven POV
When Toni stepped back from me I gave him a smile but I couldn't hide the lust in my eyes.

"Sure thing, just so you know you're not getting any chocolate or champagne from me until our honeymoon night. Then, I'll let you make love to me raw anyway you like." His eyes widen at my words.

"Do you want it slow or rough, the choice is yours, Daddy" I winked at him and opened the door to walk out of my house not before placing the keys in his hands.

A few minutes later Toni walked out with a very visible boner in his suit pants. He opened the car door for me.

'Hmm I guess chivalry isn't dead yet' I thought to myself.

"I bet you weren't expecting that you were getting married to a super freak" I lean to him biting his earlobe.

I knew he was blushing, lucky for him his dark skin didn't reveal anything.

He got back to reality when he heard the click of his seatbelt I just did for his and mine.

Time Skip...

As we were driving to the Orphanage I realized how bored I.

So, I decided to plug in the aux to my phone and started playing one of my favorite song from B2K - Bump Bump Bump.

Toni turned from the road and gave me a smirk. I shrugged and started singing loudly.

By the time I was done my throat was parched then I grabbed one of the water bottles from the mini compartment in Toni's car and drank a whole bottle of water less than a minute.

"Damn, you must be real thirsty" I glared at him because of the double entendre making him chuckle.

We pulled up to the orphanage and was a pretty decent place.

Children were playing outside and the adults were playing with them or some just sat and watched.

Toni wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked into the place and we saw someone who might help us to the orphanage director's office.

"Excuse me, could you please tell us where the director's office is located? Do you think you could please direct us there?" I asked the young girl who didn't look above the age 20.

"Yes I can assist you, this way please," She tells us "By the way my name is Samantha" She has a pretty name
We arrived at the office and I grabbed her hands gently.

"Thank you very much" She smiled then started blushing.

"You're very welcome Ms.—"
"Raven, Raven Jones," I said introducing myself.

She nodded her head then took her leave then Toni knocked on the door and we heard a soft voice say 'come in'.

We entered the room and the director told us to have a seat.

"Hello Mr. Harris and Ms. Jones the soon" I was shocked she already knows our names.

"I'm Ms. Daisy and if you're wondering, Ms. Wallace already told me about you two and how she wants you to adopt her lovely little girl Amelia" I nodded my head in understanding.

She got up and told us to come with her.
Ms. Daisy began telling us about the orphanage and number of kids they get each year but the donations are declining yearly.

When we got to the unknown destination and I looked around and saw that we were in some art room and I noticed there was a little girl painting something and I must say she's very talented.

"Amelia darling, come here" Ms. Daisy called out to her, that's our little princess.

The little brown skin Angel, stops what she was doing and walked to where we stood.

"Hi Ms. Daisy, is there something I can help you with?" Amelia adorably asked. She's very polite.

"Amelia, this is Mr. Harris your mother's friend and his Fiancée Ms. Jones. They are going to be your parents" Amelia smiles sadly while looking down.

"I miss my mommy and if she wants them to be my daddy and my new mommy. I'll do it to make mommy happy in heaven" Amelia looked up and smiled gloomily once again.

I bent down to her level and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Hi princess Amelia, my name is Raven and this big guy here is Antonio or you can call him Toni" She ignored my hand and jumped on me almost hugging the life out of me.

I stood up from my kneeling position lifting her in my arms.

She pulls back from the hug placing her small hands on both sides of my face, she stares at me with hope in her slightly watered eyes.

"Wow, you're very pretty" A huge grin broke on my face.

Amelia raised her hand indicating that Toni should carry her.

She hugged him while asking the same question.

Toni answered Amelia and look at her with unshed tears in his eyes and her with so much love, and let me just say his our little princess already has him wrapped around her tiny little finger.

I turned around to face Ms. Daisy and I saw her wiping her tears.

"This is the sweetest meeting, I have ever seen," she says and I just smiled as a reply.

"Can we please get the paperwork and after that Amelia things?" I asked Ms. Daisy.

"Oh yes let's go back to my office the paperwork is there" I called out to Toni who was busy talking to Amelia animatedly.

We walked back to the office and signed the paperwork "Before we go I would like to make a donation to the orphanage" I pulled out my checkbook and wrote a check of $200,000 and Toni did the same but with much more.

"Thank you so much for the magnificent donations to our orphanage and may God bless you to the and your family" Ms. Daisy was in full tears by now.

She must really care for this orphanage.
"You are most definitely welcome Ms. Daisy thank you for helping us get our little princess" Toni shakes Ms. Daisy's hand and two workers came into the office with Amelia things and helped us carry it into the car that I made Antonio call his assistant to get a car seat.

Then we went back to my house to start looking for a new home for our family but no before putting Amelia in my bed, she fell asleep during the car ride home.

Then we went back to my house to start looking for a new home for our family but no before putting Amelia in my bed, she  fell asleep during the car ride home

This is Amelia

Cicely Tyson as Ms

Cicely Tyson as Ms.Daisy 🥰

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...