Chapter 27

Rachel's POV
I know that I hurt Antonio a lot but I do not regret any of it one bit, he wasn't making me feel happy.

He never wanted to buy me whatever I desired telling me things like:

'Rachel we have to be careful of how we spend money because you never know what might happen in the future'.

What the hell does he mean by that from what I learned Antonio's family is stinking rich.

My dad worked with Antonio's father in their company and he promised to make me Antonio's girlfriend for a little favor.

At the end of my seduction game, Antonio became mine but there was always those two little bitches that always seem to take Antonio's attention away from me.

First was his little sister Amara and her best friend Raven that ugly black bitch.

I always felt like Raven was going to be a threat to me, because I've seen the way Antonio looks at her like he's in love or smitten by her.

But me being me didn't think much of it because there's no way Antonio will leave me for her.

I know that I'm a whole lot to handle and Antonio not been focused on me and always busy with work triggered something in me.

I had lots of men and women who wanted me and promised to buy me anything and give me the glamorous life I've ever wanted and deserved.

I started cheating on Antonio. At the beginning of it all, I felt a little guilty but my Dad told me this way my future will be set as long as Antonio never finds out.

In the end, Antonio was bound to find out and him seeing me having sex my father was the last draw because he broke up with me.

I was sad for about a week. A year later I went to Antonio's company in hopes of him taking me back only to have myself brutally rejected.

A few months later, I heard that Antonio got married but guess who? It turned out to be Raven, they had a daughter named Amelia, I bet she's not even his cuz she looks nothing like him.

I was so angry, I told my Dad about this and we started formulating a plan for revenge it felt incomplete like we needed someone or something.

But not until a guy approached me claiming that he was someone from Raven's past and he wanted her.

So, I thought why not because It was a win/win for both of us.

He introduced himself as Jonas Maxwell and he was willing to do anything in order to get Raven to be his.

Dad created a genius plan, we'll all be at 3 different locations when this plan goes into action, so no one would suspect us.

The first plan was for Jonas, he would go to Raven's main restaurant and cause a scene that would get Raven's attention so that could distract her.

He had one job and he fucked it up, I shouldn't have trusted that fool.

The second plan was for Dad and it was to knock some serious sense into Antonio, and help him realize that I'm the one for him not Raven.

That turned out to be a disaster resulting in Dad losing his Job and blacklisted from the business world.

I was livid, how could Antonio do this to me, that's when I decided to put a little twist to plan number 3 and kill their daughter Amelia.

The plan was for me to go to their daughter's school and shoot up, shot a few security and school staffs. No biggie.

The school called the parents to come pick up their kids after getting alerted.
I search around for that little mutt, but she seems to have escaped.

I waited for the real reason I came to Amelia's school.

When I saw a familiar car, I saw Raven parking her car on the roadside.

She got out frantically running into the school, I went over to her car and messed around with the brakes, I went back into the van I was driving.

Minutes later, Raven came back out of the school got in her car and this was my time to attack her.

As she was pulling out of the roadside, I purposely crashed my car into hers making her lose control of the vehicle and resulting in her crashing into a tree down the road.

Raven managed to survive that, she got out of the car so I did what I had to do. Which meant killing her.

So, I did a u-turn on the road and hit Raven's barely standing form, then quickly fled the scene.

Now, I'm on the run with Dad, we were supposed to go with mom but she said she's divorcing Dad because she knows about his Infidelity and things that had been going on between me and him.

I didn't give a shit because she would have been a burden anyway. We are currently at the airport on our way to Spain.

Big men wearing all black surrounded us and told us that if we try anything they would be forced to take dangerous measures.

We did as we were told and walked out of the airport quietly.

That's when I realized Dad and I have been caught, because I messed with the wrong people and I have no idea what's in store for us.

Maybe I'll pray to God even though I have never believed in him. But I'm just gonna pray.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...