Chapter 24

Raven's POV
I got a call from the main restaurant just when I was about to reach my climax with Toni's tongue ministrations.

I got ready and change to my casual yet professional attire.

Time Skip...

As I walked into the restaurant I heard a commotion and a few customers minding their business, the others not so much.

I saw the manager trying to calm down the person that looked a little familiar, I walked closer to the manager and the person and I saw who that it was Jonas.

I rolled my eyes and told the manager that I will handle it.

"Jonas, what can I help you with?" I asked him coldly.

"Well, why don't we go to your office and discuss it" He smirked at me.

"Ok then" I walked into my office and sat on my desk.

"So what brought you here and didn't I tell you to stay away from me?" I asked.

"I heard that you got married to a rich CEO guy what was his name again? Jonas held his chin pretending to think.

"Oh I know it's was Antonio Harris, poor guy" I just sat on my desk looking at this fool with a blank look on my face.

"So? Does that have anything to do with you?" I shrugged while asking him.

"Cut the bullshit and tell me why you're actually here?" I bluntly stated.

"You know why Raven, after coming to your house and asking for your forgiveness and another chance I expected you to come to me and not to whore yourself to a rich guy" Jonas spat angrily.

I leaned forward on my seat and stared at this fool like he crazy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jonas asked me with confusion on his face.

Then I burst with full-blown laughter.

When I finished Jonas looked like he was about to pounce on me and if he did, he might walk out of here with some of his fingers missing.

"Oh I don't know, what do you do when a foolish person from your past approaches you and tells you to give him a chance knowing that the other person was engaged to be married. Then causes commotion at their business place" Note the sarcasm in my voice.

"Jonas, didn't I explain that I don't want anything to do with you and warned you to stay away. I'm married and happy. Besides we only went on one date in college and that revealed a lot about you as a person and nobody wants to get with trash especially not me" Jonas looked at me shocked by the time I was done then it was replaced with anger.

He got up from his seat walking around to mine, then he leaned forward.

"You will be mine married or not" Jonas gruffly spoke.

I took out my gun, he pulled back from the personal space looking at the pointed weapon.

"Really are you sure, that's going to happen?" I tilted my head to the side with a raised eyebrow, daring him.

Jonas raised his arms backing up from me 'That's what I thought'

"Raven, you don't want to do that. Do you even know how to work that thing?" Jonas mocked me with a cocky smirk.

I shot the wall that was closest to him, I'm pretty sure some people heard it outside of my office.

I saw the fear come alive in his eyes
"Why would I have a gun if I didn't know how to use it Jonas" I walked towards the idiotic man.

"Now I want you out of my office before you lose an eyeball or maybe I'll just take both" I wasn't fucking around when I said that because I actually will take it.

"You see me again, Bitch" I shrugged nonchalantly looking at my nails for any dirt.

Then he walked out of my office slamming my door.

By the time I was done with my work I got an alert from Amelia school saying there was a gun threat and I wasted no time packing up and running out of my office.

While walking to the parking lot I saw Jonas hiding behind my car.

"Now why are you hiding there? You must really have a death wish" I took my purse and used it to whack his big ass head.

"If I ever see you around me or nearby my family, I will make sure I ruin your pathetic life just by the snap of my finger. Believe I can make that happen" He nods his head in understanding.

"Good that's what I thought" I said patting his head like the dog he is.

As I opened the driver seat door, Jonas held my shoulders causing me to turn around he forcefully pressed a disgusting sloppy kiss on my lips.

"Oh now I'm really gonna kill you" I said with a grimace.

I wiped my lips and opened my bag pulling out a lipstick fixing the mess this asshole made and my phone to call my old friends.

My parents were Mafia Leaders which makes me the heir since I am the only child.

I have connections here and there only the Harris family and I know of this, I didn't want to pursue that lifestyle so I let Dad (Mr. Harris) run it for me.
"Hi Dad, I have someone you have to take care for me, I have to go get Amelia from school but Toni and I will come to the warehouse later" I quickly spoke into the phone.

Jonas walked up to me grabbed the phone out of my hand and threw it in the wall of the parking lot. I was shocked but didn't show it.

Let's just say I beat the dog shit out of him and my guards came and took Jonas away.

"Oh fuck, I forgot about Amelia!" It's all that fool's fault.

I jumped into my car and drove straight to Amelia's school which was actually far.

I arrived at her school and I looked around for her until I saw one of the school staff and ask to use their phone.

I dialed Toni's number and he picked up after two times.

"Toni baby it's me, Raven, I can't find Amelia the school said there was a gun threat and I don't know where she is" I frantically spoke with tears brimming my eyes.

"Baby, it's ok Amelia and Donovan are with me they are safe and you have to explain why your phone isn't working" Toni calmly spoke I felt at peace knowing my little princess and her friend were safe now.

I thank the person for using their phone and as I was pulling out of the parking lot a car crashed into mine causing me to black out due to the impact.

Garret Neff as Jonas Maxwell.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...