Chapter 17

Antonio's POV
During our intense make-out session with me groping Raven's delectable breasts and sucking her neck.

Damn, she smells good...

"Ohh, that-feels-so-good" Raven couldn't even get her words out properly without stuttering.

Then came a soft knock on the door halting my movement.

Raven immediately sat up pushing against my chest but I wasn't having it I started to kiss on her jaw.

"That's Amelia what if she wants dinner" Raven whispered.

We heard the knock again
"Momma, I'm hungry," Amelia sounded like she might cry soon.

I groaned into Raven's neck licking it to ease down my sexual frustration.

"Our little princess has already started blocking my blessings" Raven smacked me upside the head pushing my weight off her.

"I'm coming ok, meet me in the kitchen," She says while still fixing herself up then turns her attention back to me.

"Don't worry Toni, I'm gonna bless you a whole lot tonight" Raven gives me a peck before opening the door.

"Mommy, what are those spots on your neck they weren't there before?" Amelia asked Raven curiously.

Raven's eyes widen her hand shot up touching her neck to confirm, she can't see them so she can't be sure

"Umm I-It's just a little allergy reaction, Princess don't worry about it" Raven smoothly lies her way out of the question, smiling awkwardly at Amelia who went back to eating her food.

I just chuckled, Raven looks over at me with a glare flipping me the bird.

I decided to take a shower then I would answer some emails from work to pass time.

An hour later Raven called me down for dinner and she made my favorite
Shrimp Scampi.

During dinner, Amelia for me to read her a bedtime story.

While Raven was cleaning up the kitchen
I carried Amelia up to her room gave her a bath and changed her to her PJs.

Then settled the little princess on her bed
"So, which one do you want me to read?" I walked towards the mini library in her room.

"I want Princess and the Frog" Amelia eagerly answers clapping her hands together excitedly.

Halfway into the book, I heard light snores then looked over to see that Amelia is already asleep.

'Yes finally time to get my surprise' I thought to myself.

I quietly left Amelia's room then started speed walking towards the master bedroom.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my beautiful woman in sexy black lace lingerie.

My legs were glue to where I stood, I couldn't move at all, my mind was telling me to go pounce and make endless love to her, but my foot stayed rigid on the floor.

"Hey baby, it's time for your surprise" Raven smirks while walking up to me she grabs my hand pulling me towards the closet and I felt my dick tighten in my jeans every time I saw her ass jiggled as her hips swayed side to side.

"Raven, why are we in the closet?" she looks over her shoulders smirks.

She then pressed a button underneath her shoe shelf and I looked up to see that the closet wall mirror was opening.

A simple room with a bed and to my surprise, there was a dancing pole in the middle of the room.

She pulled me towards the bed and asked me to wait for her, minutes later she came back.

I felt like I was going to die from the hardness of my dick, it just couldn't stay down.

Raven walks towards the bed then straddled my lap.

"Oh, he's happy!" She started grinding on my dick and hungrily kissed me then moved on to sucking my neck.

I'm pretty sure she gave me a hickey and I didn't mind one bit.

Raven pulled away gazing into my eyes  for a while then leaned towards my right ear.

"I'm going to make your stripper dreams come true" She whispered in a sultry tone.

"Baby, you are going to be the death of me" I pressed my hips towards her love box.

Raven kisses me and got off my lap walking towards the Radio BoomBox, pressing a button and a Beyoncé song came on.

She sensually struts to the pole and swayed her hips seductively, bussing it down and open all for me to see.

I was in shocked when she started doing all the tricks that she was doing.

Let me say, my baby is very flexible and I plan on putting that to good use.

By the time the music ended, I felt like my dick was gonna bust and it was rock hard.
Then I saw Raven crawling to the bed and she straddled me again.

"Did you like it, Daddy?" Raven asks while biting her bottom lip.

"You did very well baby girl, you are now daddy's private little stripper" I tell Raven while staring into those chocolate orbs I love so much.

"Yes, whatever you want" She replies as
I carried her into our bathroom set her on the countertop while I made her a bath.

I looked up to ask her permission to take off the lacy fabrics and she nodded.

Then settled her in the bath, I went up to the counter to brush my teeth.

"Toni, can we have a housewarming party? I think we can get a chance to introduce everyone to our little princess" Raven turns around to ask me.

"It's like you took the words right out of my mind, let's do the party this Friday" I answered.

"Ok I'll call everyone" Raven sighs tiredly and I picked her up from the bathtub wrapped a towel around her and walked into the closet to get her a panty and a big shirt of mine.

"Let's go to bed, it's been a long day for both of us" I placed her on the bed I got in and wrapped my arms around her tightly kissing her forehead.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...