Chapter 5

Antonio's POV
When I arrived at my parents' home I walked up to the double doors it opened revealing the Butler Mr. Ricci he is the Head maid's Mrs. Ricci's husband of 35 years.

"Good evening, Sir" Garfield (Mr.Ricci) welcomes me.

"Good evening to you too Garfield, where is the family," I asked him.

"They just started having dinner and Miss Raven is also here" A little smile appeared on my face I can't wait to see her.

I thanked Garfield and walked inside the dining room.

"I feel hurt you guys started dinner without me" I jokingly asked my family. My mom and Amara walked up to me and gave me warm hugs.

"Welcome home, Son" My father said and also gave me a hug.

My eyes scanned the dining room and when I say I was blown away by the sight of her.

Raven looked so grown and beautiful, not that she wasn't always a sight to see.

The last time I saw her was 10 years ago and I intend on making the best of our reunion.

I saw her shifting in her seat under my scrutinizing gaze and that made me smirk I guess I still have that effect on my Queen.

"Since Antonio is here let's start eating," My father said directing me to the dining table.

I walked around the dining table and chose to sit as close as I can to My Raven.
"Miss me, little one?" I cockily asked.

Instead of getting a reaction she simply ignored me and I felt a pang of hurt in my chest and that pissed me off.

I don't know what had gotten into me that made me forcefully grabbed her delicious chocolate looking thigh I just couldn't resist.

Raven turn to me with an irritated look evident on her face.

"No, I did not miss you to answer your question, now get your hand off my thigh before I break it" Her tone sounded spiteful.

My eyes widen at the way she spoke to me because Raven was always a shy and quiet little innocent thing that I knew her as now she looks like a cold emotionless woman.

She just acted like I didn't exist for the rest of the dinner.

After dinner, my dad informed us to all go to the lounge room to tell us the reason for requesting a dinner.

"Raven and Antonio I called you two here because you two are getting married to each other" My father bluntly announced to us.

I would be lying if I say I was internally jumping for joy.
When I looked over at Raven, she looked like she was about to burst into tears and I felt sad immediately.

She's doesn't love me anymore? I thought to myself.

"No! Why and how?" Raven yelled out confused on what was going on.

I'm confused also but I'm also very happy from the news.

"Raven my dear, I know that you are confused and overwhelmed by this new information but this has been arrangement has been decided before you and Antonio were even born, by your parents and us" My mother explained to my hyperventilating little one.

"Antonio, please tell me you don't want this, I don't want this I can't I just can't" Raven was full blown crying now and it pissed me even more.

She called me Antonio instead of Toni she's the only one I allowed to call me that and she rejected it.

So, I walked over to Raven and grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the lounge room up the stairs to my old bedroom

"Antonio, what do you think you're doing let go of me this instant!" Raven kept protesting and tried to move her arm from my grip on her hand.

So, I turned to face her and lifted her up like a sack of potatoes on my back, she was as light as a feather.

Raven kept on screaming and yelling at me and tried kicking me but none of it hurt.

I laid a smack her on one of her delicious looking, enchanting round globes to stop her from moving.

"Ow what the fuck! Antonio why would you do that?" she screamed using her knee to hit my stomach.

"It was the only way to keep you from moving and then again they looked like they were asking for my undivided attention" I arrogantly told her.

Once, I got to the bedroom my whole demeanor changed instantly when I put her down and she immediately slapped me in the face with tears running down her beautiful face with an infuriated look in her eyes.

The next thing I did shocked both myself and Raven.

James Brolin as Garfield Ricci

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...