"Of course, you are." 

Sasuke brought her back to their room for her to rest. She complained from time to time how weak her body was and she could feel it. Sasuke just kept silent because he didn't want to say anything or else the situation would overwhelmed him.

Kouri sat at the edge of the bed and Sasuke followed. Kouri just stared at him afterwards and Sasuke was put into an awkward position. He didn't know what to say as Kouri kept on staring at him without saying any words.

"Kouri ?" he called her which she just hummed softly. She wanted to take in his new look. She missed him badly and she couldn't even stare at his face like she used to ever since the day he left the village. She wanted to take in every part of everything of his and imprinted it in her mind while she still could.

"You've became so handsome." she said, bringing her hand onto his cheek, caressing it gently. He let her did what she was doing, slowly bringing it to his neck and to his left arm, her brows creased a little.

"What happened ?" her voice turned worried as she moved her fingers under the sleeves that wasn't occupied by his forearm. He didn't say anything but let her came closer and caressed his other cheek with her other hand.

"I love you so much, Sasuke." she said, her voice became wavy as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him as if he would run away if she didn't hug him tight.

"I'm sorry for everything." he whispered in her ear, tugging her hair behind her ear as he watched how her crystal tears fell down her eyes.

"I don't care anymore. When I saw Madara stabbed you, I was scared and forgot everything you did to me." she cried, "That time, I regretted ever intent to kill you. I wished I told you 'I love you' countless time. I hated myself for lying to myself." she said all of her true feelings to him. He felt his heart broken to know what she had felt. He's the one who drove her to do what she did, and he supposed to be blame and hated for the rest of his life. She looked up to him and wiped the tear that came down his cheek.

"I'm glad you're okay now. You've grown up well." she smirked cheekily.

"You made me this way." he hugged her tighter in his arm. She shook her head.

"You did it yourself." 

---

"Are you ready ?" Sasuke asked her as they stood in front of the huge gate with "KONOHAGAKURE" hung huge on it. She looked at him, her face was tainted a little unsure but she missed everyone and everything in Konoha. She nodded at him and gave him a reassuring smile. 

She was wearing long-sleeved turtleneck that has been cropped and a shorts short. There was a pouch hung on her waist along with her spear Orochimaru gave her before she left the hideout. Orochimaru said he saw her spear laying about on a ground and he already knew what happened to her. A Nohara can't lay around their spear unless the user already gone. 

The wind flew through her hair as she took in a last breath before marching into the village. Sasuke watched as she was agitating and nervous on meeting her childhood friends. It was also scared her that they're grown whilst she was still only 18. Yes, it took her another 5 months for her to decide to go to the village. By then, she already work out on her body and she got her ideal body back.