Love. (🍋)

Hebi team was camping in a forest at night. Karin stayed beside Sasuke like usual, Suigetsu laid around the campfire while Jugo tending to it so it would last longer.

"Yah, Sasuke. You zoned out a lot lately." Karin grumbled, which Sasuke ignored like always.

His head was full with the thought of Kouri. Her long-red hair that got longer over the years, her eyes that were once shining everyday, had turned empty and sullen, all because of him. The wrinkles as she frowns, the clenches as she gritted her teeth, the rosy cheeks as she turned furious, the tears as she charged over him, it all happened because of him.

"Sasuke~" Karin whined again.

"Shut up, Karin." he grunted in annoyance before standing up and left the campfire. Karin wanted to call out for him but she realized he needed some space. She blamed the certain red-haired girl that makes her Sasuke like that. She thought of killing her but when she remembered her having those sharingan, she shrinked a little.

Sasuke walked through the forest, taking in the fresh air he needed the most now. His sole purposes now was to revenge on his brother. He cursed himself for thinking of his past crush. Those feelings are weak, he reminded himself.

He felt the familiar coldness that can only come from a lake. He wanted to gaze over the moonlight by the lake, but he heard splashes came from the lake. He quickly hid himself behind a tree quietly, glancing over his shoulder to see who it was.

It was a womanly figure, not a single thread were on her body. He didn't faze at first, although his heart beating to see the opposite gender of his standing naked in the middle of the lake. Suddenly, his eyes finally recognized the hair, the red hair that wouldn't get out off his mind.

Her figure changed over the years. It went more prominent, her body had grown curves that every girls wanted, every boys desired. Her back was facing him, so he could only see her back. His heart went faster after he recognized her as the girl he loved, Nohara Kouri.

Kouri stared the moonlight that was too beautiful for the night. It reminded her of her mother who she used to watch over the night together, sharing stories and jokes. A tear slid down her cheek as she reminiscing the past.

Suddenly, a cold hand grab ahold onto her arm, making her eyes instantly opened.

"Don't move." he whispered, and she instantly recognized the voice. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips, holding himself from lashing onto him.

It was her enemy behind her, but she couldn't do anything.

She was fully naked from top to bottom.

His body was dangerously close to her. His hand slowly unclenched her arm and graze over her skin. His lips went below her ears, tracing every skin located below it. His hot breath hit her sensitive skin, making her shudder. Her mouth agaped at every traces he left with his hand and lips.

They traveled over her body, to remember every curves of her body, to imprint it in his mind and never forgetting it. His hand slowly went onto her upper stomach. Her stomach almost churning at the amount of butterflies he sent into her. His finger traced her stomach to south. His other hand went towards her jaw and trace it gently.

She couldn't utter anything. As much as she tried to hate everything about them, she enjoyed them so much. She loved them, she missed his touches.

His hand went underwater and stayed there. She gasped, her back touched his front, radiating heat.

He put a finger into her mouth as he create wonders below. She couldn't help but to moan at what he was doing to her.

"Sasuke.." she moaned his name, bringing his hand to his hair, ruffles and clenched it as he continued whst he was doing. He sucked onto her neck, leaving traces that he had came by for her.

Suddenly, she felt herself being picked up in the water. She was dumbfounded since she was still in cloudnine. Suddenly, she felt something within her and she gasped as it started to enter her.

"Sasuke-" she let out a sharp gasped as it went deeper slowly. She clenched her teeth at the pain, at how big he was for her.

He then brought her head to the back to face him. Their eyes met backwards. They gazed into each other, taking in the changes they had before Sasuke leaned in and kissed her lips to take her attention off the painful below.

He entered her full by then. He waited for her to adjust to his size until he heard her moans. Sasuke let her go and let her comfortable to her position while he started to thrust into her. He made her go up and down to give more friction.

Kouri moaned loudly at how hard he thrusts into her even in under water. Her cheeks went redder, searching for something to grab but she was too occupied to every thrusts Sasuke did on her.

The feelings that night was incredible. Especially when she did it with the one she loved. Her heart was in mixed feelings. She didn't know what to choose, to hate him or to love him.

He's driving her crazy at the accumulated pace he was into her. She moaned louder as she felt herself came close. Her moans became sharper, her gripped to his hair even tighter.

He groans, and she moans, and they blended together as they reached their peak. Sasuke took it out just in time when he came. She shuddered at the feeling of her coming. It was as if she was sent to heaven.

Sasuke turned her head around, watching her rosy face, gasping for hair. His eyes went to her tempting pink and moist lips. He then leaned in and planted his lips onto hers.

Their lips morphed together, complementing each other like pieces of puzzle that fit together. It was the same as back then when they were only around 12 or 13. They were small, yet they already know the meaning of the kisses.

"I love you."

Just like that, he gone. She felt his presence gone from behind her, hitting her with cold winds afterward which she didn't bother. All she felt was hurt, hurt that he left her alone again.

Tears came down her cheeks like rain, her hands went wrapping around her cold body while sniffles like a little kid.

"I hate you.. Sasuke.." she muttered, clenching her teeths.

She felt betrayed again. She felt the immense pain again, stabbing her heart with knives.

Without any fabric on her, in the middle of the lake, she cried to herself under the moonlight that had witnessed everything that had happened between the two innocent lovers.