Chapter 1 : A call from LSM .

It was a bright morning and all the members were still sleeping.

SNSD Yuri's P.O.V :

I woke up earlier than the others so i could cook breakfast for the members because i lost the game yesterday but Seohyun who was already awake asked ,"Unnie,Let's go to the kitchen,I'll help you."I was thankful to the maknae who was sensible enough to lend a helping hand.

Seohyun's P.O.V :

"Unnie,Let's go to the kitchen,I'll help you." I told Yuri unnie who woke earlier that day to cook for the rest of us.Since i was already awake,i thought to myself,why i shouldn't help her cook together.

------------

They cooked breakfast together before they separated to go to the other member's rooms to wake them up.

Seohyun went to Jessica's and Hyoyeon's room first.

Seohyun's P.O.V :

"Unnies,Wake up!Breakfast is ready!!"I shouted loud enough for the unnies to hear.They started wriggling and woke up slowly.

------------

Yuri went to her room to find Sunny still sleeping.

Yuri 's P.O.V :

"Sunny-ah,wake up.I prepared breakfast already."Without much difficulty,Sunny woke up and syarted washing up and headed to the dining room to eat.

I then headed to Taeyeon's,Sooyoung's and Yoona's room to wake them up.

After waking them up,i went straight to the last room which was Seohyun's room to wake Tiffany up.

"Fany-ah,wake up.You're the last one.""Five minutes,please!"She pleaded."Arasso,meet us at the dining table once you're done."I replied.

-------------

At the dining table , all the members were sitting and eating quietly,especially the shikshins,Yoona and Sooyoung.

"Wow,Yuri,you cooked this?"Asked Taeyeon."Yup,with Seohyun's help" Yuri answered while smiling.

"Ring,ring,ring,ring,ring!!!" Taeyeon's phone rang during the breakfast.

---------------

"Taeyeon-ah,who was that?" Jessica asked out of curiosity."Oh,it was Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim."Everyone looked shocked."Why did he call?" Everyone asked.

Taeyeon's P.O.V :

My phone rang and i ran to get it on the table.As i looked at the contact,I saw that it was actually Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim.I quickly answered."Yes,seonsaengnim?""Oh,Taeyeon-ah,I have something to tell you.After you have heard about it,please deliver it to your members,Okay?"he replied."Ne." "Okay,there is a variety show where four groups from S.M entertainment would have to attend.The groups are SoNyuhShiDae , Exo , SHINee and F(x).You guys have to stay in a big house for a year.You guys would be challenged with a lots of things there.The house would be full of cameras.And the show starts in twk days.So i want you to take these two days to pack your bags and get ready.Okay?"He told me everything."Ne."I replied,shocked.

--------------

"Guys,"Taeyeon spoke.She then told all that the CEO said to her.

"HUH?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Yes,we have to do that.Now,let's start packing so we can have time to rest tomorrow.Let's go."Taeyeon assured them.

--------------

At SHINee's dorm around the same time.

Jonghyun's P.O.V :

I woke up the earliest as usual because i cook for the members breakfast always."Mmm,that smells nice!"i thought ti myself after smelling the food i cooked.

I headed to member's room to wake them up.

At the room.

"Kids,wake up!!!I have breakfast ready.Onew-yah,it's chicken!!"Onew sprung up from the bed after hearing the word chicken.The others soon woke up one by one after him.

Similarly,Onew's phone rang later and it was again a call from Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim.And all he heard was what Taeyeon also heard.He then told the four other members but instead of being shocked,they were happy because they had a crush on some of the members of SNSD and F(X).

They decided to pack the next day because they felt like they didn't need to pack a lot of things either.

Author's P.O.V :

Thanks for reading.I hope you liked the first chapter.I'll write the next chapter a.s.a.p. ♥ The next chapter would be about f(x) and exo knowing that their also part of the show.

-exoshidae10