Chapter Seventy-Three

[Wristbands : Chapter Seventy-Three]

"Dashing through the snow," sang a cheerful voice. Aspen groaned, turning to her side causing a pain to erupt in her skull. "in a one-horse open sleigh," the raven-haired girl opened her eyes, only being able to see a blur through the darkness. "over the fields we go," Continued the voice, growing more and more recognizable as Aspen regained her consciousness. "laughing all the way! Ha ha ha!"

Cassie. Aspen gasped, sitting straight up. Her adrenaline took over, any pain she had felt was now gone as it was replaced with worry. Aspens eyes adjusted to the darkness and she was able to spot a figure by a table, facing her direction. Aspen shakily stood up, "Where is she? Where's Cassie?"

The person ignored her as continued to sing, "Bells on bobtails ring, making spirits bright, oh what fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight!" She finished, Aspen stood in shocked as she began to feel a sensation of déjà vu.

Aspen stepped forward, croaking out a quiet, "Evelyn?"

Evelyn smiled, turning around to face Aspen. The girl was wearing black robes, ones that death eaters would normally wear. "About time you've recognized me, you were starting to make me rethink our friendship."

"Where's my daughter?" Aspen asked in anger, ignoring the fact that Evelyn Reid kidnapped her. Evelyn frowned, stepping forward, Aspen took a step back.

"No 'Hi Evelyn, it's nice to see you, how are you doing?'" asked the girl, an eyebrow raised.

Aspen scrunched her eyebrows, "Last time I saw you, you were accusing me of raping my boyfriend."

Evelyn smiled, her fake frown vanishing, "Actually, the last time I saw you was when I was torturing you, and kidnapping you and little ol' Cassie."

"Where is she?" Aspen asked darkly, ready to attack despite not having a wand on her.

Evelyn ignored her, "She's very cute, you know, looks just like you. Though I can see the mischievous behavior in her, definitely from Sirius. That was my favorite aspect of h
him, that along with his gorgeous body."

Aspen glared, becoming more angry, "Evelyn, if you've done anything to her I swear to Merlin I will—"

"You'll what?" Asked Evelyn, growing more aggressive as she walked into Aspens face. Aspen backed up, her back against a cement wall as Evelyn had a wand to Aspens stomach. "What are you going to do, Aspen, huh? Fight me? I'd like to see you try it, while you were getting yourself pregnant like a little whore I've been training for this very moment."