Chapter Forty-Seven

[Wristbands: Chapter Forty-Seven]

Jay Beau was dead. Apparently during winter break he had gone missing. Somehow, no one noticed his disappearance until his younger siblings mentioned that their eldest brother and caretaker hadn't returned from a bar visit on the night of boxing day four months later. Aspen was too preoccupied to stress about the boy knowing the Orders secrets as she was slammed with everything at once. Immense pregnancy symptoms and N.E.W.T examinations.

       Although, like everything else, she made it through. It was one week until graduation. One week until their days at Hogwarts was going to come to an end. A lot of things had changed during Aspens seven years at Hogwarts. Her mum died, she lost a friend, she made new friends, she got accepted to an academy, she got asked to become a vigilante dark wizard fighter, she denied the academy to become a vigilante dark wizard fighter, she got a boyfriend, lost her virginity, and then became pregnant merely three days after losing her virginity.

       Aspen was nervous to graduate, the thought of walking onto a magically-conjured stage in front of the entire Hogwarts population made her chest tighten. Not only was she going to be the center of attention, but she'd be showing off her baby belly. People started to notice it, rumors speculated that she was pregnant. Thankfully, Sirius thought against boasting the fact he was becoming a dad, something he started to grow excited about as time passed and he was able to feel the baby's kicks against his palm. Instead, he'd deny the accusationsdismissing the gossipers thoughts.

      Oh only if they knew . . .

      "So, do you have anything planned?" Aspen asked her boyfriend, scooping peas into her mouth as they sat in the great hall. Once again, peas were amazing.

       "Planned?" He asked, not looking at her as he spread butter onto his muffin.

       "Yeah, planned," Aspen repeated, when Sirius looked at her, clearly confused, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "For your last prank? The end of the year prank you and the boys usually do . . remember? Last year you pretty much petrified Filch."

      "Oh, that," Sirius said, looking back down at his muffin. He shrugged, "We're not going to do one this year."

       "What?" Aspen gasped, dropping her spoon onto the table. People looked at her curiously, a few jumped at the loud noise but Aspen did not care at the moment as she gave a genuinely concerned look to her boyfriend. "What do you mean you guys aren't doing a prank this year? It's our last year! You have to!"

"That's the point, we do one every year. Why can't we have our last year in peace without the stress of planning a major prank?" Sirius asked, finishing off his sentence with a bite into his overly buttered muffin. "Besides, everyone expecting a prank is the biggest prank of them all!"